Chapter 5. (Lemon)

It was quiet between you and Jotaro as you ate dinner, neither one of you really wanting to say anything. He made baked ziti, one of your favorite meals that he made when you were married. It tasted delicious, but you were mostly deep in thought.

You were thinking about your first few months together, specifically when your relationship started to change. It happened over ten years ago, but it didn't feel so long ago in your mind.

After your first kiss in Pakistan, everything shifted between the two of you. You still acted like friends during the day, but since you shared a room, you always had to wait and see how he would act at night. Sometimes he would sleep far away from you and not say a word, and other times he would attack you with kisses until you fell asleep in each other's arms. You never knew which Jotaro you would get, and honestly, you didn't mind. One night was different, though.

"Did you hear what we were talking about?" Jotaro asked when he stepped into the hotel room. You were in Egypt now, and time was progressively running out.

"No, I didn't." You said admittedly. The boys had a meeting in Kakyoin's room, which was right next door, but you didn't bother going. Instead you took a shower and got ready for bed, like you did every other night.

"We're very close to finding Dio, so we're going to try to corner him tomorrow." Jotaro told you as he slipped his school coat off.

"What do you mean?" You asked, getting worried. You knew that eventually they'd have to encounter Dio, but it seemed like time was passing so quickly.

"We might fight him tomorrow, I'm not sure." He said dryly, walking into the bathroom to get ready for bed as well.

You leaned against the headboard, not knowing what to think. You could hear Jotaro brushing his teeth, so you didn't say anything else until he finished and walked back into the room. When he did, he could tell by your expression that something was wrong.

"Are you alright?" He asked, slowly walking over to you.

You couldn't lie to him, he could see right through you. "I'm just scared." You shrugged, looking down at your hands.

"Of what?" He questioned, as if he didn't know.

"Of Dio, of you all getting hurt." You admitted, and you could feel the air become tense. You knew deep down how terrified Jotaro was of Dio, but he always tried to be the brave one of the group. Everyone relied on him to be strong, so you rarely saw the sensitive side of him.

"I know, but we'll be fine." He sat next to you, looking at you from under the brim of his hat.

"Are you scared, Jotaro?" You leaned forward to look at his face, seeing a hint of worry in his eyes.

"Yeah," He mumbled, looking away. "But let's not think about tomorrow, let's think about tonight."

You scrunched your eyebrows together. "What about tonight?"

He didn't answer you, but instead began laying down, and gently pushed you down to do the same. You both laid on your sides, facing each other, sitting in a comfortable silence for a few minutes. You could tell by the look on his face that he was thinking about something, so you nudged him a little so that he'd look up at you.

"Is everything okay?" You asked, wondering what was on his mind.

"Yeah," He said nonchalantly. "I just wanted to ask you something."

He gently placed his hand on your hip, lifting your shirt so he could touch your bare skin. You held your breath nervously, even though it was such a simple gesture, you had never been touched this way before.