Chapter 4.

You didn't expect to fall in love at sixteen. Your parents always told you to stay single for as long as possible, go to a good college, get a well paying job, then settle down and find someone to marry when your goals were completed. But when you met Jotaro, you didn't want to do anything without him. When you thought of coming home to someone for the rest of your life, he was the one that you wanted to be with.

One of your favorite places in the world was Pakistan. They had delicious food and plenty of places to shop, but aside from all that, one of the best days of your life happened when you were there.

You were approached by Steely Dan and his stand, The Lovers. He implanted his stand onto Joseph, meaning that if anyone tried to hurt Steely Dan, they would be hurting Joseph as well. Kakyoin and Polnareff went to try and get the stand out while you and Jotaro kept an eye on him, making sure he wouldn't purposely do anything to hurt Joseph. Almost immediately, he began flirting with you.

"You know, you're such a beautiful young woman, what are you doing with a group of idiots?" He asked, wrapping an arm around you as he pulled you into his chest.

You wriggled in his arms, trying to get free without hurting him, when a deep voice spoke from behind you. "Let her go."

You turned your head, seeing Jotaro's tall figure behind you.

"Or what?" Steely Dan mocked, moving his hands down your back until they were right above your derrière.

You yelped in surprise, feeling his grip become tighter around you. You squeezed your eyes tight, but soon his arms were becoming looser. You slowly opened your eyes, Steely Dan was being held in Jotaro's grip.

"Do not touch her again." He growled, then let him go.

Jotaro protectively wrapped his arm around your shoulder, forcing you to stay close to him for as long as possible. He only let go when Steely Dan forced him to do ridiculous things, like steal jewelry from a store and make himself a bridge for you and Steely Dan to walk over. You felt horrible that Jotaro was being treated this way, but if you tried intervening, Steely Dan once again wrapped his arms around you and affectionately held you close. The only thing that stopped you from kicking his balls into another dimension was knowing that it would hurt Joseph.

Eventually, it was over. Kakyoin was able to find Steely Dan's stand and keep it held down, and when Jotaro realized this, he thoroughly kicked his ass. You stood away from them and watched in amazement at how many times Jotaro punched him, although you couldn't see stands, you could see how much damage was being inflicted on Steely Dan. Something was different about this fight, though.

People always say that you can tell a difference between someone murdering a random person, and someone murdering a person that they had known. When someone murders a person they knew, they usually go to extreme measures to hurt the person, signifying that there was an emotional reason for murdering them. They call this "overkill", and in many ways, that's what you could see Jotaro doing. He wasn't punching Steely Dan just to hurt him, it was so much more than that. Yes, Steely Dan was an asshole, but so were many other stand users, so what made Jotaro so angry this time?

When it was finally over, Jotaro didn't come check on you like he usually did. He just looked over at you, and began walking the other way. Like always, you followed him, but his usual slow pace was a lot faster this time. You hurried to catch up to him, calling his name as you ran towards him. He didn't stop, or even turn around, making you even more curious as to what he was thinking about. When you were finally right behind him, you reached out to him.

"Hey," You put your hand on his arm, making him stop. He turned to face you, scrunching his eyebrows together in confusion. "Are you okay? You're acting strange." You told him, getting a glare in response.