Layout

Hey there!

So that everything is clear, every character will be laid out like this:

. A picture of them up top drawn by a good friend of mine

. Their backstory with some unimportant details missing so, if you want to, you can add in your own names of people and places.

. A general description, with suggestions on how you could possibly build them if you wanted to use them as a DnD character, or ways to write them if you wanted them as a character in your story.

. Descriptions on how I play them, such as how they interact with other people or how they would react in certain situations. This will be the area where fun little anecdotes will appear and a lot more sass.

. Miscellaneous. Things that might not seem important but fun things to add for possible flavour. As me and my friends say, "DnD is no fun without the flavour!" ;P

I hope you enjoy reading about these characters as much as I did creating them. There's a little piece of me in all of them and I'm incredibly proud of the depth I put into them compared to what I could do for a tabletop character.

As some of these characters are ones I'm playing right now, I'd be happy to write up what happens to them each week if that's what people want... It would be in a different book to keep things clear but just message me if that would be something you would enjoy.

Now in the words of Matt Mercer, "Is it Thursday yet?" Well... no, it's Monday but I can't wait for Friday :D 

I'm hoping to get a character out a week every Monday as that's the day after my big DnD day (8 hours back to back is always a little gruelling). So, same time next week, yeah?