chapter 21

It had been 2 days since the videos were out out....hate and love had been spewed all over the internet about them.

Bighit had called this morning to say that they had found the person responsible and they would be brought to justice immediatly.

Bighit had set up an apology meeting that was to be done and recorded and viewed for all of the world to see..... It was tomorrow... it was going to happen at Seoul in front off all of the fans there and will be recorded so people can see it world wide.

BTS on the other had was recovering.....slowly but surely Taehyung had calmed down....mostly at least.

But Hoseok only had one problem.....ever since Hoseok had gotten back Taehyung refused to let go of him.....he was like a koala... Hoseok could barely go to the bathroom for Taehyungs clinginess.

The only time Taehyung had let go of him was on his second day back....he had left to presumably to go to a store...he came back 2 hours later with no groceries in hand....his hands were stuffed in his pockets....so deep that Hoseok suspected he had something in them.

But Hoseok didn't press for awnsers....they were trying to rebuild their relationship and establish trust.....Hoseok didn't need one of his nosey questions to ruin everything that they were working for.

So Hoseok just settled for asking Taehyung where the groceries we're and Taehyung had said that they were all out......Hoseok didn't believe that the groceries store was all out of groceries any more than he believed that Jungkook could go to sleep without his banana milk.

Taehyung muttered something about going to take a shower before shamelessly stripping in their room( which was Taehyungs room that Hoseok slept in) and sauntering off to the shower.

Hoseok was having problems... Him and Taehyung were trying to establish trust....what kind of person would he be to search through Taehyungs clothes?

Hoseok bit his nails.....his leg shaking unsteadily. Hoseok decided to give up his control and go for it. And what did Hoseok find? Nothing.... absolutely nothing. 'Maybe ive had just been over thinking things' Hoseok thought before going back to the bed to lay down before Taehyung got back and saw him raiding through his clothes.

Hoseok still had one problem though...taehyung had still cheated on him. Taehyung had still caused him ingury and heartbreak.

And Hoseok had to bring up his problems....his concerns....before he defended their love in front of the world.

"Taehyung." Hoseok whispered shaking the boys shoulder gently.

"Hmmmm?" Taehyung responded tightening his grip around the olders waist.

"Can we talk?" Hoseok asked rearranging himself so he and Taehyungs naked bodies weren't so flushed together......because he knew Taehyung would distract him if he could.

Taehyung sat up in the bed to face Hoseok

"Sure" he answered with his voice still groggy from sleep

" W-why did you cheat on me? " Hoseok asked failing to mask his nervousness.

" I didn't." Taehyung responded stroking the back of Hoseok's head to try to comfort him....anybody could tell he was nervous.

" But you said-" Hoseok tried to say but with Taehyung stroking him so gently he was bound to fall asleep.

" I know what I said.....but I didnt.... I just wanted you to think I did...." Taehyung wanted to explain everything.....because he wanted no secrets between him and Hoseok. Hoseok was already nodding off at this point..... He had taken his place on Taehyungs chest again and had made them both lay back down..... Hoseok's eyelids were barely open.

" I- I was scared.....I had never felt the way that I feel about you with anyone else.....I didn't know how to handle it....I had to make sure that I knew for sure what I was feeling. So I had to do some things....and some things just happened......but in the end... everything comes back to you. I will always come back to you hoseok.... because....you are home and because....I love you." Taehyung was done with his speech....he had just poured his heart out to Hoseok.......he looked down at Hoseok waiting for some type or response...but Hoseok was asleep.

Taehyung hoped that somewhere inside that dream filled head that Hoseok had heard his words.....and knew that Taehyung truly loved him.

So Taehyung pulled the covers up to cover Hoseok and he fell asleep along side his boyfreind. Because he knew that tomorrow would be a long day for all of BTS and that they would all need ample rest.

Author:
I know that this chapter was a little  shorter than it usually is but that's only because the next chapter of this book is going to be really long. I hope you enjoyed this chapter ~ inlovewitthemoney ❤️