chapter 23

Taehyung and Hoseok were rushed off stage. Their managers calling them, their phones blowing up with calls.... Taehyung hit the answer button cringing as he brought the phone up to his ear. Hoseok heard one managers yelling at Taehyung through the phone.

wow they must be livid but Hoseok couldn't be happier. On the stage its different.....on the stage that's different....on the stage you cant be fussed at, punished or judged. Without the words of the managers making him second guess his decisions and with the support of army he felt almost like he could do anything.

On stage that is, off stage was a different story, off stage anything could happen. Hoseok vowed that no matter what he would go forth in his engagement with Taehyung no matter what. He had gone through too much trouble in order to be where he is at this point of his life and he wasn't going to give up now.

Hoseok silently acknowledged the fact that their show for tonight was done. It would soon be time for them to head out and face the music, they all would have to at some point.

They had signed a contract which in hind sight didn't seem like such a problem but now it was. If management decided they didn't want them to be together what would happen?

Would Hoseok have to give his ring back? He'd quite literally just received it.

Would they be kicked out of the band and everything go up in flames? Would they let down Army?

Hoseok hadn't thought about all of this when he'd said yes. He'd only thought of himself, his happiness, but what would the potential split do to army?

This situation vastly differed from Jungkook and Namjoon's. We're they in a relationship? Yes. Did they kiss on stage? Yes. We're they approved by Army's? Mostly. But did they propose and get engaged on stage during a concert? No.

Hoseok left Taehyung to his call and headed towards the dressing room. Upon arriving he plopped down onto the couch and scrolled through various social media's.

Upon joining Bts all of the members were given a talk about social media. About what to post and what not to, about language spoilers and guidelines, but most importantly. Comments.

Upon joining Bts all members were made to understand that not everyone was going to like them. It was sort of like school when your finding your croud, then suddenly there's a person that you don't know personally and have never met droning on and on about how passionately they hate you.

But the thing is, they don't know you. They don't know what your life is like and they have no idea what you go through on a daily basis. And everyone always acts like they don't care or that...words don't matter but really, they do.

You can't help wanting them to like you, wanting to know why they hate you so passionately even though you have never spoken. You want to know how you can fix it, if it's something you indirectly said or did that makes you their target. Yet you find no reason.

You have to know that... Not everyone is going to like you.

That's the thought that Hoseok tries to keep in mind as he scrolls through social media comments.

His eyebrows lift at a particularly nice one in the batch of rotten ones on Instagram under a picture of Taehyung proposing to him. The internet pulled this one up fast

Sleep_is_my_senpai: @Drinking.that.banana.milk I actually think they are quite cute together. Atleast try to be happy for them 🤨

Drinking.that.banana.milk: @Sleep_is_my_senpai Sure you do.

Hobi.hyung.can.twerk: @Sleep_is_my_senpai and @Drinking.that.banana.milk Even though Taehyung and Hoseok seem like they are going a little bit too fast after the video leak and all the abusive stuff it's none of our business.

Hoseok suddenly frowned, was what Taehyung did abuse? Would it be considered that? It should be fine now that he'd forgiven Taehyung right?

We're they really moving too fast? It did seem like just yesterday when Hoseok had temporarily left the group. 

The Army's definitely weren't wrong about the timing. It's was quite breif for a couple with such problems.

And Taehyung had said that he loved Hoseok and had explained it all when he had thought that Hoseok was sleeping but what now? Would he ever say it sincerely when Hoseok wasn't asleep or at the doors of death?

Hoseok needed to start taking some tips from Jungkook and Namjoon, they seemed to never get tired of eachother. The squeaking of the bed through the walls late at night said that much.

Hoseok shook his head, he didn't need anyone's advice he needed to figure this out on his own. Hoseok got up from the couch and swiped a hoodie from a nearby chair, he wasn't exactly sure who it belonged to but most likely they wouldn't mind.

Hoseok shoved it on, hoping to ease the chill that had settled in his bones. Hoseok grabbed his phone and shoved it in the hoodie pocket before making his way out of the establishment. He was going on a much needed walk to clear his head. He would text Taehyung about where he'd gone to mid way for now he just wanted to be alone.