Reverser x Chloe's Sister! Reader

(A/n)- This was requested by 23StellaOrgana. Go check them out! Thanks for reading!

"Ugh, (Y/n)! Why do you even bother helping John Luke?"

You huffed a breath of air and exhaled. "Because, Chloe. I, unlike you, actually want to help others." Your sister snickered and turned away.

Even if you got on her nerves, you were her sister. She loved you more than Adrien. And that was saying something.

You got done helping John... what's his name again? Looks like Chloe's been rubbing off on you. You chuckled at the thought and got ready for school.

-----------

You got out of the limo with Chloe, smiling ear to ear. You were determined to make friends with Marinette and Alya. They just always thought you were like Chloe.

Chloe spotted Adrien and ran over to him. "Adrikins!~" You shivered at how high her voice got.

He tried getting away from her and glanced over at you. "Hey, (Y/n). Chloe..." You waved at him and walked over.

You patted his shoulder and smiled. "Good luck. She plans on confessing." His eyes widened as he slightly gasped.

You spotted Marinette and Alya up ahead. You put on your best smile and walked up to them. "Hi, Marinette. Hello, Alya. I see you're both trying new hairstyles. You look great."

They looked at you astonished and taken aback that you would compliment them. "Thanks...?", Alya said. You shifted uncomfortably.

"I just wanted you to know that I would love to be friends."

You started walking off until Marinette caught your hand. "Wed love to be friends too." She gave you a big smile.

You returned the gesture and chatted with them. Then you spotted your introverted friend. "Girls? Can-can we finish up after class? I have to see somebody."

They nodded their heads and allowed you to leave. You smiled and waved as you walked into the school. You spotted Marc behind the steps and you approached him.

"Hey, Marc! Guess what! Guess what!"

He jumped slightly as you entered his hiding spot. He sighed in relief. "I saw...you made new friends..."

He sounded sad. "What's wrong?" He looked down and drew a deep breath and released it.

"Promise me you won't leave me behind. You're all I have left in this world." You wrapped your arms around his neck and smiled. "I wouldn't even dream of it. You've been my best friend since we could talk! I wouldn't just leave you."

You left the hug and looked at his journal. "Writing another book? What's this one about?" He tucked it behind him and blushed.

"Um...you can't read that one..."

You pouted and pleaded. He laughed and shook his head. "But since you're my best friend, I'll let you read this one." He pulled out another book from his bag and handed it to you.

The Diary of Ladybug

You gasped and silently fangirled. "Awesome!", you whisper-shouted as you read each page. It was great, there was no doubt about that.

Then the bell ran and it was time for you to go to art class. You pulled Marc up and held the book. "Come on. We're showing this to the art teacher. He's been wanting a scriptwriter for some time now. And I won't accept no as an answer."

You ran up the stairs with Marc and passed some students, including your sister. "Hey! (Y/n)! Watch where you're going! Ugh, you're gonna hurt yourself...", she yelled at you. You apologized and turned to Marc and grasped his hand.