Adrien x Miraculous! Akumatized! Reader

(A/n)- This was requested by WhoTheHellIsRia. Go check them out! Thanks for reading!

"You can't be serious!"

Adrien flinched as you yelled at him. "You're going to America?! On my birthday?!" "I'm sorry, ok?!"

You sniffed and wiped your eyes. Adrien grabbed your hands and stared into your eyes. "My father won't let me skip this one... Believe me, I tried."

You stood there a moment gazing into each other's eyes. You swallowed the lump in your throat and let out a shaky breath. Your lips quivered as you spoke.

"Well you didn't try hard enough."

You turned on your heel and walked off, not paying attention to Adrien calling your name. You wiped another tear from your face and tried to steady your breathing. But each step you took you felt guiltier.

Guilty because you knew it wasn't his fault. But you lashed out on him anyway. All because you wanted to be selfish.

Suddenly you heard the flapping. The flapping of an akuma. No...not today, Hawkmoth.

You ran and ran until you could no longer sense the dark butterfly's presence. But a sudden thought came to your mind. If Hawkmoth released an akuma, someone else could get akumatized.

"Awe, great. Just what I need is another fight."

You quickly hid in an alley and called Luna's name. She flew out of your bag and greeted you. "(Y/n), what's wrong," she asked as she pointed at your now puffy eyes.

"Nothing. Come on, we need to save someone." She sighed. "Alright, say the words."

"Luna, howl on!"

Magical time skip brought to you by wolves~

"Hand over your miraculous, you stupid wolf!" You landed on a house and grunted. "Not a chance, cry baby!"

You swung at her and she dodged your attack. You started to fall but you caught the roof with your staff. Where were those two?!

You've been fighting this villain for an entire hour by yourself! No sign of Ladybug, no sign of Cat, nothing. And you were done.

You swung one final strike and successfully hit the villain, knocking her back. She clutched her pendant tightly. "You'll never win! Hawkmoth is more powerful than you!"

You approached her and kneeled down. "No, Hawkmoth will never win. He's a coward, and cowards have no power." As she stared at you dumbfounded you grabbed her pendant and threw it down on the ground.

"Run along now. I'm sure you've got someone who's worried about you," you said as you caught the akuma and trapped it. The rest would be up to Ladybug. The girl looked around.

"Uhh..." You scoffed and extended a hand out to her. "Come one. I guess it's my job to take you home."

Magical time skip brought to you by IDK anymore~

After you dropped the girl off and sent the akuma to Master Fu, you went home and detransformed. You were so done with today you didn't care about anything other than sleep. So you got in your bed and closed your eyes.

And when you woke up it was 7 a.m. You didn't care that you were gonna be late. You got out of bed and got ready for school.

But on your walk to school you thought about Adrien. You were pretty harsh on him yesterday. "Guess I'll have to apologize..."

So that's what you prepared for. And you finally perfected your request for forgiveness when you turned the corner of the school. And you dropped your bag.