Rainy Days

*Throws sweet sickening fluff at you*
~~~~~~~~
You hummed as the rain lightly tapped on the window. You were a bit surprised since the rain was usually very harsh in Po Town ever since Team Skull had taken over. Tapu Bulu must be having a good day or is low on energy.

You were snapped out of your train of thoughts as a low groan came from your lap. You looked down and smiled at the sight of "big bad" Guzma snuggling into your lap, his arms around your waist as you sat on the bed you shared with the bug boy. You ran your fingers in his hair causing him to let out a small hum that kinda sounded like a purr.

'He's been hanging around with Nanu's Meowth again.'

His hand gently grasped one of yours as his eyes fluttered open. He turned around so he would be looking up at you and gave you a sleepy look as he yawned.

"Mornin' Beauty."

"Morning Beast."

He furrowed his brows at your gentle whisper-like tone.

"Why you whisperin'?"

You immediately shushed him and pointed to the occupied pillow next to his head. Your newly hatched shiny Wimpod layed on said pillow letting out small snores. He let out a small smile as he stroked the little one's head before snuggling back into you. He let out a yawn which caused a small laugh to escape you. This man was always tired no matter what he did.

"Love ya Beauty."

You leaned down and gave his forehead a soft peck.

"Love you too Beast."
~~~~~~~~~~~

*Screams as the fluff overwhelms me*