New Years Special 🎉

SORRY THIS IS LATE I WAS FEELING REALLY TIRED BUT SAID FUCK IT
***************

You and Guzma sat next to each other on the roof with your baby Wimpod watching the grunts go crazy with fireworks and music for their new years party. Tapu Bulu seemed to have mercy on this special occasion and the rain had stopped for a whole day plus night.

Everyone was there including Nanu and, surprisingly, his niece Acerola. At first the grunts weren't sure about letting her stay but after some reassurence that she wouldn't do anything she was allowed to enjoy the party.

You smiled snuggling into Guzman's side, your baby in your lap slightly yawning but determined to stay up. Guzma had an arm wrapped around your waist with his other hand petting the small Wimpod.

"You tryin' to stay awake champ?"

Wimpod let out a small squeak and slightly shuffled around, your other pokemon wandering around mingling with trainers and pokemon alike.

You smiled up at Guzma as the countdown began.

"10!"

Guzma tilted your chin a little more slightly pressing your foredheads together.

"9!"

"Thanks for staying with me for so long beauty."

"8!"

"I would stay with you till the end of time beast."

"7!"

You both smiled at each other with eyes filled with love.

"6!"

Your Wimpod squeaked wanting attention as you both laughed petting him.

"5!"

Guzma looked at you once more.

"4!"

"I love you Beauty."

"3!"

"I love you too Beast."

"2!"

Guzma brought his face close to yours.

"1!"

Your lips crashed together with his in a sweet kiss as fireworks and cheers exploded in the air. You felt Guzma press his hand against your cheek before separating as you both smiled at each other.

"Happy New Year."