'What If...' Scenario

Okay so I got this idea when I was watching this really cute clip if a little girl in an anime playing with a dog

Don't judge me it was adorable-sHe JUST POINTED AT HIM AND HE JUST FUCKING UNDERSTOOD-MY HEART-

Anyways this is a special What If scenario you guys can request one of these if you'd like

What If: Guzma and the Reader met as children

*******
"Ha! You have such an ugly pokemon!"

"Shut up! You're ugly!"

A seven-year old (Y/N) frowned at the cackling bully and his pokemon- a Magby. Her Eevee huffed in agreement as (Y/N) swam in the water towards the edge with her sad Feebas.

It let out a soft cry before (Y/N) turned to it smiling,

"Don't listen to him Feebas! I don't care about your looks, you're already an amazing pokemon!"

Her Feebas let out a happy cry before frowning as the bully cackled once more.

"Ha! I doubt it! Even your Eevee looks pretty pathetic!"

His Magby let out a cry of agreement as her Eevee practically fumed.

"Oh yeah? Then we'll beat you in a pokemon battle!"

Her Eevee let out a cry of agreement, readying itself.

"Whatever I'm gonna win cause you're Eevee is so weak!"

His Magby let out a haughty laugh and positioned itself as well.

However, in a matter of seconds your Eevee had won the battle and the bully, frustratingly, called his pokemon back.

You cheered hugging your Eevee before feeling hands push you down. You let out a yelp and felt your elbows and hands sting with pain. Your pokemon let out a cry of concern with Eevee standing close to you.

"You cheated! There's no way you could've won!"

"I won fair and square!"

He raised his arm prepared to hit you again but was suddenly hit from the side causing him to fall.

A Wimpod had come to your rescue as the bully stood up teary eyed,

"H-hey what's the big idea!?"

"Don't punch girls. It's rude 'n ya can't call yerself a man if ya do."

The bully stood up with a frown and ran off. You looked up at your savior as the Wimpod rushed back to him. He happily hugged it with a grin,

"Good job bud!"

"U-umm thank you for the help."

He looked back at you with a grin and nodded before moving to help you.

"No problem. He was bein' a jerk anyways."

Your Eevee let out a cry of concern at the sight of your bloody elbows and hands, your Feebas watching with worry.

The boy glanced down and seemed to flinch at your wounds.

"Are you...okay?"

You nodded and grinned,

"Yeah! They only sting a little bit nothing too bad."

He nodded before glancing at your pokemon,

"They yours?"

You nodded once more before pointing at the Wimpod in his arms,

"Yup! And he's yours right? He's pretty strong!"

He grinned at your words,

"Heck yeah he is! Bug pokemon are awesome! Ya know yer not so bad."

"Thanks! You're pretty great too! My names (Y/N)! What's yours?"

"Guzma! Nice to meet ya!"