A Child

You lightly hummed as you brushed your Honchkrow's feathers. He let out soft coos as you gently moved the brush.

"Does that feel good sweetie?"

Honchkrow cooed once more as you finished up setting him on his perch before moving to the small bundle sleeping on the bed in some pillows. You gently moved the blanket until you could see who was under the blanket.

"Wimpod~ Wake up baby~."

The baby Wimpod let out a small whine but allowed you to pick it up and snuggled into your chest. You gently stroked it's head and it began letting out soft purrs of content.

"Daddy's downstairs heating up your milk so you can have some food in that belly~."

Soon after you said that, stomps began to be heard and Wimpod began to get excited. Guzma opened the door holding a bottle of milk and closed the door with his foot walking towards you two.

"Mornin' little fella. Have a nice nap?"

Wimpod let out excited squeaks as Guzma picked it up and began to feed it.

It let out small noises of satisfaction as the milk began to warm up its body. Guzma let out a small chuckle as the little one began to guzzle the drink.

"Slow down champ. You'll choke or something."

Wimpod listened to Guzma and began to drink the liquid slower, soon finishing. It let out a small burp before scurrying to the floor excitedly playing with some of it's toys. The little one managed to get Honchkrow into a game of tag and hide-and-seek.

Guzma and you watched as Honchkrow lightly tapped Wimpod with his beak before flying into the air, the little one scurrying after him. Guzma placed an arm around your shoulders resting his head on yours.

"Heh, kinda seems like we got a family huh Beauty?"

You let out a soft laugh still watching Wimpod play with Honchkrow with loving eyes,

"Yeah kinda does Beast."