Uncovered Plans

I left the crowd to enjoy the rest of their nights with drinks. I went to my room and stood on my balcony watching the stars in silence.

"I'm sorry about your mom" Sean said sadly, standing at the door.

"Don't be, she's evil and cruel. What she did to my father is unforgivable. I just hope he's okay, he's all I have left. Jacob went back to the military yesterday and now this? I don't know what I'm gonna do."

Sean came up behind me, gently placing his hand on my shoulder, turning me towards him. He placed a kiss on my forehead and looked into my eyes.

"It'll be alright Carma. You are strong, just like your father. You'll make an amazing queen. Trust me"

"Thank you Sean, that makes me very happy that you compare me to someone as great as my father."

Esmeralda walked into the room with a look of joy in her face which quickly turned into surprise when she saw Sean holding me.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything" She said with a sly smile.

I laughed, "No hun your fine"

"Good I came to tell you that your father was rushed to the hospital and he might not make it. They said he hit the wall pretty hard."

Tears began to stream down my face as I collapsed to the floor. My father, the man who put his own life in danger to save me is now on the verge of dying. I started to cry heavily as I thought about my father. I soon began to think you myself, father wouldn't want to see you crying and defeated, he'd want to see you get up and grow stronger from this. I got up and turned to look at Sean.

"I wish to see my father, now"

"Of course"

"Esmeralda I need you to calmly escort the guest out and have the cleaned and ready for renovation."

"Sure thing"

Sean walked with me out of the castle and we quickly drove to the hospital. Doctors and nurses were rushing around helping incoming patients.

"I wish to see my father where is he?"

"He's in room 312 your highness"

I ran toward the elevator, Sean not too far behind. I ran down the halls bumping into doctors as I looked for his room. I reached his room to find a beautiful doctor leaving the room and standing outside the door with a clipboard.

"

"

Excuse me, are you the doctor that's taking care of my dad?"

"You must be his daughter Carma. Yes, I'm Dr. Kingston. Your father is in critical condition, he hit the wall pretty hard. He has been in and out of a coma. He's awake now if you'd like to speak with him."