Plans

...."I'll marry your son and produce a grandchild to continue your legacy"

"Wonderful! The plan is set. The wedding will be held tomorrow at noon"

"What about Sean? I want to see him"

"If that's what you really want, Luc take her to see her beloved friend"

Luc nodded and Kyle removed the gun from my head. He lead me down the corridor that my cell was in. We walked in silence until we reached the end of the hall. We stopped at the very last door. It looked like that a of door for solitary in a mental asylum, no light could be shown through except for a small slot floor the food to be pushed through at the bottom of the door.

"Don't say I didn't warn ya"

"What do you mean?"

"See for yourself"

He opened the solid metal door, and there was Sean laying on a dirty mattress in rags his hair was a mess and he was completely covered in bruises and gashes all over his body, he was worse than the last time I saw him. He was almost completely unrecognizable. I ran over to him and kneeled on the floor beside him. Tears started to swell my eyes blurring my vision for a moment. The man I love is here beaten so badly because of my kingdoms mistakes, I have to do something.

"Oh Sean, what happened to you?" I said, no longer trying to contain my tears.

Sean looked at me with fragile smile.

"I'm fine Carma, I just refused to cooperate with my father that's all"

"Times almost up, let's wrap it up" Luc says unsympatheticly.

"Carma do what you heart tells you to do. Don't worry about anything else."

"I love you Sean"

"I love you even more Carma"

Luc walked to pull me off and we walked towards the door. Before we walked out I managed to break through his grip. He pulled out his gun and pointed towards my head.

"Move and I'll shoot"

"Woah woah woah hold your horses," I raise my hand and start to lower his gun"

"I just wanted to say thank you for letting me see Sean"

He put his gun back in the holster, and grabbed my arm.

"Don't mention it"

We got back to my cell where I continued to make my plans. Raven and I spoke about the escape tunnel and how we could use it as an advantage. I started to feel lightheaded. And the room began to fade to black. Another vision. Like always I'm standing in nothing but darkness and I start to hear whispers around me.

"Sean... He is in grave danger.....something bad is going to happen to him"

"When?!"

"Tonight....."

The room started to slowly fade back to colour. Raven looked up at me, concerned.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes I'm fine, I just had a vision that's all"

"Oh okay"

I heard two guards walking down the corridor and stopping shortly before my cell.

"Tonight Sean is gonna pay for not listening to his father."

"We'll show him who's in charge around here"

They walked off further down the corridor until they were no longer heard.

"Sean, I have to help him. Along with Raven"

Night began to fall and all guards were at there posts. Our corridor was lucky though. The guard that had to watch us was asleep all the time. I walked towards my cell door and unlocked it with the keys I expertly grabbed from Luc's pocket while he wasn't looking. As usual the guard was asleep so I made my way down the corridor you Sean's cell I unlocked the door, careful not to make too much noise. Sean was sitting in his bed with his head up as he watched the door open.

"Carma? What are you doing here?

"Ssh I'm here to get you out of here."

I pulled him up and we walked out of the room, carefully closing the door behind us. We walked back down to my cell in silence, thankfully the guard was still asleep. I turned and walked towards Raven's cell and unblocked her door. She woke up slowly confused as to what was happening.

"I'm here to get you out of this place, and come on let's go."

"Who that?" she said looking at Sean.

"Raven this is Sean, Sean this is Raven"

"Hello Raven"

"Hello"

"Now let's go, Raven I need you to guide us to that escape tunnel"

We walked for a while in silence as Raven lead the way to the tunnel strangely no guards were around. We stopped as a brick wall. Raven began to glide her hand across the bricks until she stopped on one of them. She pushed the brick ace the wall opened up and the night sky appeared on the other side.

"Go now, Sean take her somewhere safe"

"There's this cabin a little ways from here I used to go to all the time when I was a kid"

"Good, take her there I'll meet you guys there."

"You're not going with us?"

"Not yet I still have something I have to do first"

With that they left through the tunnel ace began to walk towards the woods. I start to head back to my cell when multiple guards came running down the halls. Alarms started going off around me. I already knew what was happening. They were looking for Sean. More guards ran down corridors checking every cell. I had to get to my cell before they reach mine. I ran along the walls of the corridor, careful not to be seen by the guards. I reached my cell and locked the door just before they came down my corridor.

"Raven's gone too sir"

"They must've escaped together. Check the surrounding area around the castle. We have to find them"

Lucky turned towards me, and sneered.

"Looks like he left you to fend for yourself. Guess he didn't love you after all."

He walked away barking orders at the guards. I was left in silence but it wasn't an awkward. I simply stared at the cell across from me, happy that I could help two people escape this living hell.