The Untold Truth

I looked at Sean in complete confusion and anger. He stared at me hurt and guilty.

"Wait... Your King John's son?!"

"Yes"

He suddenly turned away from me placing his hands on the vanity and looking into the mirror. I looked at him.... Now more hurt than angry.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I love you, I thought I'd you told you you'd want nothing to do with me" He said with a break in his voice, threatening tears about to fall.

"Why didn't you tell me your my protector?"

"Because my father threatened to kill me if I told you. But I don't care about any of that anymore. I love you Carma and I want to protect you until my last dying breath" He said with tears streaming down his face.

"I'm not angry with you Sean, just please...no more secrets. I want to be able to trust you"

"I promise no more secrets, about anything." He said sounding a little more hopeful.

"Who else knows that your King John's son?"

"No one else but you and I need to keep it that way. You can't mention anything to Luc about you knowing, I wasn't supposed to tell you. No one else can know I'm his son, he'll have my head if anyone finds out"

"You have my word, Now I'm going to go into town to get some peace and do some exploring. I'll be back in 2 hours. I need you you stand guard at my door. If anyone asks I'm asleep got it?"

"Got it"

I put my hair into a low ponytail and snuck out of the castle into the city. It was amazing, all the buildings and the people. Just like home.

It was peaceful being able to walk around and not have everyone bowing down to me everywhere I go

It was peaceful being able to walk around and not have everyone bowing down to me everywhere I go. Everyone knows about the new queen, but no one knows it's me. So that means I can walk around the city with no one knowing, at least not until the correnation tonight. I was walking down the street, when a girl in a motorcycle came up to me.