025

(0,5 year later)

Y/n POV

It's Taemin's birthday all of NCT came to celebrate it like a big family. If you wonder what happened for the past half a year... nothing. Except that I get quite a lot of hate from fans towards me, but I try to ignore it.

Yuta: Don't you think we need to put more ice cream on the cake?

Yuta asked while decorating the cake with Winwin. Winwin looked at him confused.

Winwin: Why?

Yuta: So it would be sweeter.

Winwin: Okay.

Lucas: Nooo!!!

Lucas quickly ran into the kitchen and shouted. Yuta looked down and sighted in disappointment. I quietly giggled and looked at Jaehyun, who was making ramen.

Y/n: It smells really good.

Jaehyun: Duh... I know, because I am the one making this. By the way it's almost finished.

Y/n: Haechan, you may have the honors.

I told Haechan, who was almost asleep. He quickly stood up ran to the living room.

Haechan: Guys!!! Dinner is ready! Pick up your lazy asses and bring them to the kitchen!

Doyoung: Why are you shouting? We are few steps away from you.

Haechan: Besause I want to!

Haechan ran back to the kitchen and after him the other came, the last one was Jaemin with Taemin. Taeyong helped Jaehyun to give everyone ramen and after that we started to eat.

~after dinner

Everyone started playing with Taemin, and he started to look sleepy. It was getting pretty late, so I went and put Taemin to sleep, good thing that he was really tired and he fell asleep fast. When I came back everyone was drinking and watching TV. I went and sat next to Lucas, and listened very drunk Johnny, Ten and Mark comments about the horror movie they where ,,watching''. After awhile a few members fell asleep, for example Johnny fell asleep on Ten and I am scared that he will squeeze him. I felt sleepy, so I stood up and I was on my way to my bedroom when Lucas pushed me to the wall and trapped my head between his hands.

Lucas: Now it's just you and me baby.

Lucas whispered to my ear and looked and me with a sexy smirk. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me to the bedroom and laid my down on the bed. He went to close the door and locked it, when he was walking towards me, he took of his t-shirt. He crawled over me and took of my hoodie and kissed my belly, and made my giggle.

Lucas: What's so funny?

Y/n: It tickles...

He let out a little giggle and got back to his work, which was removing my last clothes. I got his jeans and boxers off and put my legs on his hip. He went inside me and moved in steady pace, which made torture in pleasure. When a wave of moans passed, I reached orgasm. He took me into his embrace and kissed me.

Lucas: You don't even know how much I love you.

Y/n: I could say the same, babe. Love you too.

Then we fell asleep in each other hands and we did't care that we were all sweaty.