032

Next day

I woke up and went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. My face was swollen and I had puffy eyes from crying all night. I took a shower and went to the kitchen and found YangYang and Winwin. They both looked at me and furrowed their eyebrows.

YangYang: Were you crying?

Lucas: Why do you care?

Winwin: Don't be rude at this little baby, he is just worried about you?

YangYang: Du bist wie ein kind! (you're like a child!) But yeah, I'm worried about you.

Lucas: I'm ok... (Ikon😂)

Winwin looked at me like he figured out something and sighed.

Winwin: Did you found out about y/n and Taehyung?

My eyes widen and I felt anger rising up.

Lucas: You knew and didn't tell me?!

Winwin: Why should I tell you? You broke up with her!

These words went through my heart. I felt weak after what Winwin said and went back to my room. I laid down on my bed and scrolled through photos on my phone, that I took with y/n.

Lucas: I should've protected you and not let you go like a fool.

~one month later~

I'm depressed as fuck. I can't stand being on stage and I can't eat anything, because I feel like I'm going to vomit. I lost a lot of weight and I look really bad, that even SM doesn't really want to let me go out in public.

Right now I am on the couch looking at the TV with a blank expression, while the others are in practice. I heard that someone entered the dorm, but I didn't bother to look at who it was.

Taeyong: Kun wasn't wrong saying, that you look like a zombie.

Lucas: Well y/n wasn't wrong saying, that you're a pain in the ass.

I heard Taeyong sign after my statement and went to my direction, slapped me and sat next to me.

Lucas: What's wrong with you?!

Taeyong: You should ask this to yourself?

I looked at him with a confused look and Taeyong got mad at me.

Taeyong: Why are you sitting here and acting like a victim! You could've got to Japan weeks ago, apologized to y/n and lived a happy life again.

Lucas: But she's happy with that Taehyung guy.

Taehyung: Your an idol, you know how paparazzi works. The only one who is stoping you is you!