035

~one month later~

I was home and Taemin was sleeping. I was switching channels when something caught my eye, it was the news channel. And they were talking something about NCT.

News reporter: The well known k-pop group NCT is falling apart , because of one particular member... Lucas. He has been missing a lot of concerts, fan meetings, interviews and more. Some sources say, that it's consequences after his break-up with his girlfriend.

And a picture popped up in the screen. It was a picture of Lucas, he looked skinnier, paler and his eyes were red. I couldn't take the pressure and turned the TV of. I sighed and tried to get the picture of Lucas out of my head.

~one week later~

I stopped watching the news, because they always talked about Lucas condition. Now I was cooking and waiting for BTS to come for dinner. The bell rang and Taemin ran to open the door.

Taemin: Jimin!!!

I heard Taemin shouting while laughing. They all came in the kitchen and sat down.

Jin: Y/n, you shouldn't let Taemin open the door.

Y/n: Why?

J-hope: What if it wasn't us... What would have happened if it was a robber? And Taemin would have been kidnapped!?

RM: You sound really paranoid, are you okay?

Suga: Has ever J-hope been okay?

Jimin: He has a point, RM.

RM: shut up, you jamless boy.

Y/n: Please stop arguing and eat.

They all looked at me like hungry wolves while I was putting food on the table. We were all eating in peace when suddenly:

Jimin: It hurts being a jamless boy...

There was silence and then we all started laughing while Jimin was pouting.

~time skip~

It was late in the evening and Taemin was put asleep while we were sitting in the living room talking. We were in a very deep conversation.

RM: He's a child, he wouldn't fit the concept.

Suga: In conclusion Taehyung is to stupid and childish to be in cypher.

Taehyung: Guys, don't be so rude!

Jungkook scooted closer to Taehyung and hugged him.

Jungkook: Don't worry, your not alone. The only difference between our situation is, that I had a chance to be a rapper.

Everyone started laughing and Taehyung pushed Jungkook away from him.

Jin: Y/n...

Y/n: Yeah

Jin: How are you feeling about Lucas attempt to suicide?

After I heard that my eyes grew wide.

Y/n: What!?

RM: You didn't knew?

Y/n: No

Suga: Do you live under a rock or something, because everyone is talking about it.

"Well of course I don't now, because I stopped watching TV" I thought.

Jin: Well, he was found in NCT U dorm collapsed, because he overdosed (EXO) pills.

I suddenly felt numb, because of the information which I just received.

Taehyung: I thing it's, because of his love loss.

Y/n: But he b....

Taehyung: Broke up with you, I know. But I think he had a reason.

Jimin: Remember that he is a famous celebrity. For example, we try to avoid to get close to a girl, because if we fall in love with her it would be hard to keep her safe from jealous fans.

Jungkook: I don't want to bring this up, but I think after you lost your child, Lucas broke-up with you, so you wouldn't get hurt more.

I couldn't take it and started crying. Taehyung went closer and hugged me.

Taehyung: What are you going to do?

It was a dead silence, everybody was waiting for my answer.

Y/n: I will try to forget everything...

...And give him a another chance.