034

Y/n POV

I went to the cafe and looked for Yuta, but the inly thing that saw was Lucas. When saw me, his eyes glazed. Lucas stood up and started getting closer to me. I felt my chest tighten, because I finally saw him after such a long time and he looked stunning.

Lucas: Hi

When I heard his voice and snapped out of my trance.

Lucas: God, I missed you so much

When he said that I felt tears streaming down my face.

Lucas: Y/n please don't cry

I didn't say anything and ran out of the cafe.

I ran and heard footsteps behind my and I didn't need to look who they belonged to, because I knew they belonged to Lucas.

Lucas: Y/n wait!!!

I ran as fast as I could and took few turns to the other streets, so Lucas would loss my trace.

I waited a few minutes, then slide down against the wall and sighted.

~time skip~

I came back to BTS dorm to pick up Taemin. When I came in a found Taemin on a annoyed Suga. 

Taehyung: Why back so... Did you cry?!

I didn't say anything, so he grabbed my hand and took me to his room.

Taehyung: Sit down (shit down XD)

He patted the spot next to him on his bed. I sat down and I was taken aback, because he suddenly hugged me. I hugged him back and broke down.

Taehyung: Shhh... Let it all down.

I cried on his shoulder for I don't how long. After I calmed down I noticed that it was dark outside.

Taehyung: Do you want to tell me what happened?

Y/n: Lucas happened.

Taehyung: What!?

He pulled away from me and looked at me in shock.

Y/n: Yuta tricked me, Lucas was waiting for me in the cafe.

Taehyung: Did you two talked.

Y/n: He talked, all I did was run away.

When Taehyung heard what I said he let out a chuckle, which quickly turned in to a laugh. I looked like he was about to choke.

Taehyung: OMG! But I kinda fell bad for him.

Y/n: Why?

Taehyung: In my opinion he wanted to have a little date with you, and his date ran away.

Y/n: It's his fault, he broke up with me.

I was a getting a little bit angry.

Taehyung: Ok ok, just don't kill me.