036

~one week later~

I was in the airport waiting for my flight from Osaka to Seoul. I couldn't stop thinking about Lucas, I was really worried about his condition. Taemin was really happy and wanted to see his daddy (oh daddy). Before I left my apartment, I texted Jaemin to pick me up in Seoul airport.

~time skip~

Taemin: Mommy, where's daddy?

Y/n: Please, be patient.

Taemin was really energetic (I'm feeling so energetic) and exited when we landed in Seoul. We already had picked our luggage and I was looking for Jaemin. Suddenly I felt that someone hugged me from behind.

Y/n: When will you stop scaring me?

Jaemin: Never

He came in front of me and we hugged.

Taemin: Uncle Jaemin!!!

Taemin ran to Jaemin and jumped so Jaemin could catch him and hug him.

Jaemin: Wow wow! Be careful you little cutie!

We were going to the parking lot to find Jaemin's car, and Jamin was still holding Taemin in his hands.

Jaemin: Soo, where are we heading?

Jaemin asked and unlocked his car and put Taemin in the backseat. I seated in the passenger seat.

Y/n: I really want to talk to Lucas.

Jaemin: Then we are heading to WayV dorm.

Y/n: But I need to have alone time with him.

Jaemin: I can drive you to him and, then me and Taemin can meet with the others. I'm sure that they missed TaeTae a lot. What do you think little guy?

Taemin: Okay

After his statement I didn't say anything and just nodded. After a while we arrived and the dorm.

Jaemin: Good luck

I sighed and got out of the car. I quickly went to the door and rang the bell.

Xiaojun: Hel... Oh, hi y/n! Let me guess, you came here for Lucas?

I gave him a light smile and nodded.

Xiaojun: He is in his room. by the way, he doesn't know that you are back.

He got out of my way let me in. I went straight to Lucas's room, I knocked at his door, but nobody opened it. So I just went in and found nothing. I heard sobbing in the bathroom and I quickly went and opened the door. The sight shocked me. Lucas was sitting on the floor with a razor blade in his hand and the other arm bloody.

Y/n: Lucas!!!

I ran to him, kneeled down, took the razor blade from his hand and threw it away and hugged him.

Lucas: Y/n?

Lucas whispered while sobbing.

Y/n: Yes...

Lucas: Am I dreaming? Did I die?

Y/n: No! No! No! Baby no!

I kissed him while caressing his cheeks. He started sobbing harder and hugged me even tighter as if his life depended on it.

Lucas: I'm so happy that your here.

Y/n: Come on. Stand up, I have to take care of your scars.

I took the first-aid kit and took care of his scars. All the time I felt Lucas staring at me. When I finished Lucas took my hand and took me to his room, sat me in his bed and hugged me burying his head in my shoulder.

Lucas: I missed you so much.

Y/n: Me too...

Lucas: Do you still love me?

Y/n: I never stoped loving you, I was just mad and disappointed at you.

Lucas slowly stood up and went to drawer and took a little box from it. He was walking towards me and suddenly kneeled in front of me and opened the small box. It was a crown ring with a diamond.

Lucas: I bought this ring before our loss. I broke up with you ,because I wanted to protect you from danger. But our break up consequences were worse. Um... I'm not really good at these things, but what I want to say is, that you are the world to me and I love you from the moon and back. Will you marry me?

Y/n: Yes! A hundred time yes!!!

He came closer to me, picked me up and spun me around. When he put me back on the ground, he got the ring out of the box and put it on my ring finger. He kissed the ring on my finger and then kissed my lips. After the kiss he embraced me into a hug.

Lucas: I love you

Y/n: You already told me that.

I said giggling from happiness.

Lucas: I know, but it's not enough. You need to be showered with them.

Y/n: Love you too

THE END