030

Taemin: Mom can you buy me this lightstick?!

Taemin was pulled my T-shirt sleeve non stop, while I was looking for Taehyung.

Y/n: Calm down and help me look for Taehyung.

Suddenly a man with a hood and face mask came, grabbed my hand and pulled me. When we were near backstage and the body guards let us in. He pulled his hood down and I recognized Taehyung.

Taehyung: Hi!

Taemin: Hello Taehyung!

Taemin happily hugged Taehyung's legs.

Y/n: You scared the shit out of me!

Taehyung: First, watch you language, and second this is how you greet people?

Y/n: Well, I don't do stupid things that scare people. You could've texted me.

Taehyung: This was more fun.

Taemin: Yeah... Your no fun.

Taehyung: Don't talk to your mom like that! By the way Jimin is no fun.

Taemin: Whose Jimin?

Taehyung: Another member... Let's hurry, because the concert is gonna start soon.

He started walking and we followed him. When we were going through backstage I heard few voices, one of them was whining and the others where laughing.

Taehyung: I'm missing some family ,,bonding".

He leaded us the arena and we were in front the people which were behind the fence. When we entered, fans started to go crazy.

Taehyung: Have a great time.

Taehyung smiled and left.

~1,5 hour later~

The longest break started and a lot of ARMY left Taehyung came.

Taehyung: Let's go to the dressing room.

Y/n: I don't think it's a good idea, because all the fans will see us.

Taehyung: I don't care. Let's go!

He said enthusiastically and made his way to the backstage, and we didn't have any other choice but to follow him. We went to the dressing room and I noticed six handsome sweaty boys on the couch. They all turned to our side.

Jimin: OMG! What's that cute boy!?

Taemin: My name is Taemin!

Jimin opened his arms.

Jimin: Come here you little cutie pie.

Taemin happily ran to his hands while the other members laughed at his behavior. Jimin hugged Taemin and set him on his lap.

RM: Who's this pretty woman?

I felt quite uncomfortable, because of the men staring at me.

Taehyung: Umm, this is y/n.

RM: Hi, I'm Namjoon, but everybody calls me Rap Monster or Rapmon or RM.

Suga: I'm not sweet Suga.

A boy who earlier looked grumpy smiled at me whit a gummy smile.

Jin: Hello, I'm worldwide handsome Jin.

J-hope: Hi, your my hope, I'm your hope, I'm J-hope.

Jungkook: I'm the groups golden maknae Jungkook, but you can call me Kookie.

A tired boy smiled with his bunny smile.

Jimin: And I'm Jimin, or like the others like to call me Chim.

The boy which had Taemin on his lap said and tickled the little boy.

Y/n: Hi, it's nice to meet you.

Jungkook: Is this your little brother?

Jungkook asked pointing at Taemin.

Y/n: No, he's my son.

Suga: I know that it's rude to ask this, but how old are you and Taemin? You look really young for a mom.

Y/n: I'm 20 and Taemin is 2 years old.

J-hope: Who's the father?

Jin hit J-hope's side and then there was deadly silence.

Y/n: Lucas...