028

~2 weeks later~

Y/n POV

It was hard for us to get used the fact, that I lost the baby. Lucas helped me a lot, all these few weeks he gave me a lot of attention and didn't gave me time to think about the loss. The first day, when we told everything to the others, they acted like it was a funeral, but the second day they did the same thing as Lucas, didn't let me to think about it. Now I was on the couch playing with Taemin and waiting for Lucas to come back from practice.

Taemin: Mommy, when daddy will be home?

Taemin asked me looking at me with those puppy eyes. I was going to answer, but we heard that someone opened the door and just a moment later, all of the boys voices could be heard. Taeyong came first and took Taemin's hand.

Taeyong: I am taking Taemin with me to the NCT Dream dorm, because Lucas want's to have a private talk with you.

He told me with a smirk and wiggled his eyebrows. Taemin jumped on his back and when they left Lucas came in to the living room. I came closer to him and put my hands around his neck. He looked at me with a look, that had a hidden emotion, and took my hands of off his neck.

Lucas POV

I slowly took her hands of off my neck and led her to the couch. We sat down and she looked at me with a confused look.

Y/n: What's wrong?

Lucas: I...I have to do a mhm...thing... that is better for you and Taemin...

Y/n: What is it ba... Lucas

Lucas: I think... w...we should break... up...

She looked at me with sad and angry eyes.

Y/n: It's just because I lost the baby?

Lucas: No it's becau...

Y/n: I fully understand, that you don't want to be with a woman who lost your baby.

She told me quickly, stood up and went to your bedroom. I felt really bad, but happy because she will be safer.

Y/n POV

I quickly ran to our bedroom and started to pack my things while crying. I packed everything not minding and when I finished I went to Taemin's room to pack his things. While I was walking to his bedroom, I saw that Lucas was still sitting on the couch with his head down.

When I packed everything I got out of the room and found Lucas in front of me. I didn't look at him, because that would make me a bigger crying mess, than I already was. When I walked past him, I heard a quiet ,,I love you'', but I thought that my mind was just playing tricks with me.

~time skip~

I was in a taxi with Taemin on my lap. We where going to the hotel. When where in the freeway I saw a sign to the airport.

Y/n: Excuse me, can you drive us to the airport, please?

I said trying to keep my voice steady.

Driver: Of course, Miss.

When we where at the airport, I bought tickets to the plane that was going to fly of in 1 hour.