Chapter 14

Chapter 14

     "You didn't hear anything did you?" Leo asked with his usual smirk on his face. "I saw what happened, I only had to move a table, so I could've easily came back to the conversation, but I heard the overture and saw Kirk sucking your face, so I went on stage." Shit. Of course Leo's big mouth would blurt this out. "But on my way out, I told everybody that Kily was going well." Everybody chuckled.

     "So there was a serious ship that was behind my back? We all know our ships are all just jokes!" I said in probably the most serious tone I've used all summer. Nobody said anything. Awkward silences make me mad in serious situations. "For real guys!"

     "We let what happened, happen." Jesse came over and chimed in. He looked a little upset. I still had no FUCKING clue what to do. He was serious about letting things go their own way, but I figured a guy would have the balls to ask me out before kissing me. This was one of the most fucked up summer shows ever. I couldn't take all of my friends sitting there in silence, so I walked into our dressing room to talk to Kendra.

     Surprisingly, Kendra looked like nothing happened. "What's going on out there?" she asked.

     "I asked them if they were shipping Kirk and I the whole time and they just stood there like deers in headlights! They wouldn't answer me! I don't get it!" I explained. Kendra looked at me, like a deer in headlights, and walked out. I figured I would let her converse with everybody else for a few minutes before I left, but I decided to do something else after seeing a door on the ceiling.