Prologue

a/n: (Date added: September 5, 2018)

I just have to edit this prologue for this.

Joy and Jungkook are obviously my muses whenever I write a story. They are two separate individual that I wish would be together in real life but doesn't mean I'll hate them if ever they fall for someone else. I will love each of them and their groups with all my heart and I will respect their decisions in life. As a fan, we don't have the right to decide for them or to control them. Let's give them the respect that all human needs and especially, please don't be obsess or over delusion yourself to them and in shipping. You'll not only hurt yourself but also them. Let this story be just our past time to run our imagination.

Please proceed with caution.
----

"It has been almost 20 years and the Prince of Korea is still faceless!"

"Hey, King Jeon. It's already time to reveal your son!"

"Prince Jeon Jungkook, please get out of your cave! The Royal family's fans are raging the fancafe!"

"I just have read some news that Prince Jeon Jungkook is going to Busan this summer!!! Ha! I live in Busan!... but THERE'S A LOT OF PEOPLE IN BUSAN! THERE'S A LOT OF PLACES TO GO HERE IN BUSAN! HOW TO SEARCH A FACELESS PRINCE B*TCH?!"

"Maybe he's ugly that's why only news about his achievements are on the news and not his face. Kkkk~"

"The King is making the right choice! I believe in our King Jeon!"

"WHATEVER PEOPLE! Atleast he's achieving a lot of things at such a young age. I think being a faceless Prince is just Palaces' antics for Korea's better future."

"Lol. Photos of Prince Jeon Jungkook's hands, legs, chin and neck are the only photos we have from the Royal Press! Don't judge yet! His hands are softer than my face! IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL UGLY?!"

"A fortune teller told me that Prince Jeon Jungkook is f*cking ugly. - that fortune teller is my brother btw."

"I'll marry him anyway! Get out of here!"

These are just some of the sentiments that I usually read every time Prince Jeon Jungkook's birthday will come. Crazy right? I wonder if he ever reads all of those and wonder how crazy people are over him.

On the other note, I really am curious about him and his whereabouts too. He's so mysterious that I really want to unveil him myself but I don't know how. No one can tell what he really looks like aside from those loyal people who serves and lives in the Palace. It has been almost 20 years since they close the Palace from the public and gathered people who serves them and calls them the Royals'. For example the Royals' Press, they are the only one who creates news about the Royal families and probably has seen the face of Prince Jeon Jungkook but they are too loyal. All these years there is no any leaked photos of Prince Jeon Jungkook- aside from his hands, legs, jawline, ears, etc. It's like creating a puzzle of him. Those pictures are released each year. Nice right? So far, 19 pictures of his body parts are posted by the Royal Press. Which body part of him will they post in his coming 20th birthday?

A knock from my brother distracts all my thoughts while reading the article, "Noona, are you already done packing?" he opened the door.

"Yes, I am really just waiting for your knock."

"Good, let's go. The car is waiting." Then he comes completely inside and checks my baggage. "Are you sure you didn't forget anything?"

"Yes I'm sure." He helped me bring my things into the car.

"You look so excited Seonho-yah." I said as we rode the car and he just gave me a smile. The car is on the way to the airport because we're going to Busan for a week.