Chapter 2: "Let's have our first date."

"Hyung is here!" I heard Seonho's shout from the terrace across the living room downstairs up to my room. Damn, that's too loud. I bet our neighbors heard him too and he maybe woke some of them up. You won't need a megaphone if you have him in your house.

But he's not for sale. He's mine.

I didn't bother to shout back since I'm already on my way down.

"Hyung, can't I really come?" Seonho seems to be pestering him early in the morning.

My brother likes to cling to older guys, to be specific. No he's not gay, I'm already telling you, he just likes older guys as his older brother. Well sorry not sorry, he had me.

"I told him you can't." I said when I pat his shoulder and pass by them.

"I'm sorry. Next time, I promise." Jungkook apologized to Seonho before he follows to open the car's door for me.

"Ah noona, why?" He whined. Of course he will. It's expected.

"You have to help grandma in the chores." I told him.

"Hmm. How about this." This guy is thinking hard to mend Seonho's upset feelings. "Let's go to an amusement park in Seoul once you come back there?"

"He's asking me to play basketball with him after the foundation event but I have to go back to Seoul after this." He whispered to me while holding the car's door.

So, he's not just pestering him to go with us but he actually want to bond with him. Just the two of them? Not including me?!

"Really hyung, promise?!" He whooped and I saw him nod to him.

I was about to ride the car when I heard Seonho's last sentiment, "As expected! Big brother's are better." And I really have to put down my one foot out the car to beat the hell out of him.

"But... my sister is the best." He exclaimed before running inside the house and immediately closing the door creating a loud thump that echoed loud enough to shoo the birds resting well on the roof.

"Seonho!" Grandpa hollered from the second floor.

"Mianhae!" He apologized.

He's not a chick anymore. He's a chicken. He won't stop till he wake the whole neighborhood.

I waved to my grandparents from the terrace on the second floor and bid goodbye riding the car.

"I'll take her home at 10 tonight." He shouted smiling widely looking up when he closed the door.

"Bye hyung!" I saw Seonho arrived in the terrace putting both of his arms on grandma's and grandpa's shoulder smiling brightly.

He waved and bowed to them from upstairs one last time before going in to seat on the driver's seat.

As usual, I found my left hand in front of him. What I didn't expect is that he's prepared for that. He has his phone on his hand but what really pissed me is when he winked before handing me his phone.

I heaved a deep sigh rolling my eyes. "You-" he cutted me, "Good morning." He raised his eyebrows twice looking at me before maneuvering the steering wheel and turn his focus to the side mirrors as he drove off our front yard.

I relaxed my back to the seat. I tried to busy my eyes looking around. You can tell that this car is customized just for him, just by the way those selected buttons in front are red and the handles has his engraved initials "JK". Too much for self love actually. Till I found his phone on the car's door pocket and an idea popped into my mind.

"Someone texted you."

"Really? Who?" He asked taking glance my way.

"I can't read it all. What's your password?"