Chapter 5.75: "He's a great kid."

We're all currently walking around the palace-- me and the Queen walking in front and a few distance back are Jungkook and the King following us.

I've already heard their side of the story on why they are in the green house watching us and I can't even say if it's valid because it's obviously invasion of privacy but its in the property they own, who the hell am I to acuse the King and the Queen? So I did just bob my head on everything they said.

"How's Jungkook?" The Queen asked me.

"He'll gladly answer you if you ask him that." My hands are intertwined in front of me fidgeting on my nails with my thumb.

"I'm asking what do you think of my son."

My head quickly turns to her direction, "Oh," I misinterpreted her question. "I'm sorry, I thought you're asking me how's he doing and all." She nods and I bitted my lip. "Actually, I don't like him."

"You don't? Not even a bit? Are we talking about my son? Because-- Oh. I'm sorry." She pierced her lips to seal.

"I'll just say, not yet I guess?" I looked back and saw that he's talking to his father. "I'm still in the process. A week is not enough."

"He's a great kid. Give him more chance."

"I will, don't worry." I said, "although, your son is such a silly guy and he's very playful while I'm used to a silent life and he's not giving me that, I will."

I saw a smile beamed her face, "I know what you're saying. He didn't change at all. He's still that little kid I used to know. Just alot more patience and eventually you'll get his humor."

"You think so?"

"I do. You both click so well."

"No," I denied, "We're actually opposite in a lot of things."

"Exactly. They said opposite attracts, right?" Then she winked to me that I just returned raising my shoulders with a smile.

I can see their resemblance, those dough eyes are totally the same as his'. Even the shape of their mouth when they smile, I can tell, he did take most of his mom's facial traits except for the nose and the shape of their faces.

"Can I ask something more personal?" Now that I finally said it, I want to swallow it all back.

"Sure." She willingly entertained my request.

I bitted my tongue before composing myself to ask, "Is your relationship with the King arrange marriage too?"

I saw her smirk as if she's expecting my question, "fortunately not. We were really inlove."

"I'm not in any position to oppose your decision but," I began from this to not sound any rude as I ask her further more, "...I think I have the right to ask, why?" I wet my lips and sighed, "Did you consider our feelings? How much we would want to feel 'love' in our own ways with our chosen partners? Did my father think for my sake for real before making such a decision and selling me off?"

"I feel so bad about this too because we're already in the modern times and we still practicing this in the family but this isn't like any other arrange marriage out there. I'll tell you, yours have a huge role behind," then she continued, "I want to answer all of those but all I can reply to you is; your father has gone through a long thinking and invested all of his emotion before talking it through with the King," she pointed at her husband behind us. "He knows every answer to your question, I'm sorry, I couldn't speak for him that much because during my relationship, I was the third wheel." She squinted her nose, "that's how close your father is to my husband."