Chapter 1: "Yes, he's my boyfriend."

I closed my door and I saw my window open.

The sun is shining bright today-- It's blinding me. I grabbed the sliding door but before I fully close it, I noticed the guys in suit around our house. They are all over the place! This is crazy. I steek my sliding door and untied my curtain abruptly in annoyance. I really want to forget today.

Burying my face on my pillow is the only thing I can do. I want to breath, this is really suffocating that's why I turned my head on the left. Wait, something is wet. I touched my face. I didn't even notice I'm crying.

"Noona?" Seonho is knocking but I didn't answer him.

"I'm coming." I heard the door creaks, "You're crying." He said as soon as he saw me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me gently to make me seat. I turn my back to him to wipe my tears.

He seat beside me quietly and I felt the silence stretch all over the room for a while.

"I'm sorry for not telling you as soon I knew about this whole situation." He's sliding his hand back and forth on his thigh down to his knee. That means he's guilty.

"They came here when you were in school last week... the King and Queen together with the Prince came here and explained everything for their sudden visit... I'm actually very surprised too when I saw them, like what are they doing here in our house? Like how come, my mom is a Princess?" He retaliated.

It was last week and no one dares to tell me something for days?

"Mom wants to tell you. Really noona... she wants to, but she's waiting for the right time and so she decided to tell you after our vacation in Busan but things happened. Dad told me a while ago that the people in the Palace wants to meet you right after hearing the news about you. The Queen called personally this morning to invite us over in the Palace so mom panicked because she haven't told you yet. She go with dad to explain that you still don't know that you're a.... a Princess." I smirked. "So the Queen and King decided to come here and help mom tell you."

Now I understand. "Thank you." I looked at him. He's head bowed down and his right hand is busy still rubbing his thigh down to his knee. No matter how upset I am,

"I just need some time alone." I held his hand to tell him that I'm okay.

He looked at me. "Let's go to Busan!"

"Is that still possible?" Here he goes again.

"I'll make it possible." Then he immediately left the room.

I smiled. My baby chick is a grown up now. Seeing me sad is what he hates the most according to him. I still remember the time when he said after my graduation from senior high school the year after last year that he wants to protect me in my University too but too bad he's still in the middle school. He knows I don't have friends because of the insecure people surrounding me.

Every middle school girl in his school is jealous of me too. I told him that he won't have any girlfriend if he continue to act like that towards me and he answered, "I don't have any plan on having one till the day I find the right man for you who will protect you as what me and dad are doing all this time and of course, a man who can level the good looks I have."

I'm a strong independent woman outside. I don't want any people to see that I'm weak because that will give them the opportunity to bring me down. I even learned not to smile nor laugh even I hear and see something really funny.

But once I stepped inside our home, I became the most fragile thing you won't dare to touch. I don't hide anything from them, they know me even I don't speak. My weakness, my fears, my flaws and everything that normal people don't know about me. They know it all. 'Secret' is not in our vocabulary. Until, now came and I started to question my beliefs. Was I wrong about them all this time?