Chapter 4.50: "A week is too long."

Finally, Seoul!

Our parents picked us from the airport. Seeing them feels like new after I flew with madness in my heart, I came back hugging both of them real tight, feeling thankful and sorry at the same time. For some reasons, I understand them better now. Yet, still, there are some blur that doesn't make sense to me and I can't fully accept-- The reason for marrying him is too shallow. I want to see the contract myself. No one can remove my rights from that.

The last day we had at Busan is shorten. My grandparents, Seonho and I planned to hang-out before our flight but unfortunately, grandpa had some political jobs he can't postpone so we had our early goodbye and spend the rest with just grandma and Chris. By 7pm we are dropped in the airport waited for few hours before we rode the plane and arrived at 11pm to our destination.

Being at home again doesn't feel as fulfilling as before, usually I'll feel fresh after my vacation but now is different. There's uncertainty if I'm coming back to Busan again next summer or if I'll ever going to comeback. These days, I want to slow down the time. I'm begging for my two months to feel like years I'll never forget but since I want it, time will take it away.

SC duties welcomed me. I visited school on a Saturday morning just to face a pile of papers from students regarding their suggestions for the upcoming Club feast where a bunch of booths will fill the school's field again welcoming campaigns for each organization's upcoming officers for next semester. Another month full of stress although there's nothing new with that.

Another brainstorming in this to make it successfuly happen. Taeyong should arrive any minute now so we can discuss things about this.

Putting my bag on the chair beside me, I grabbed the half of the piles to make it an equal distribution of job between me and Taeyong but he's not here yet and I'm getting the feeling that I'll be doing three-fourths of this. Hell.

This is tiring. My eyes are starting to dry. Some suggestions here are impossible, some here are possible but gotta consider the budget alloted for this activity. I'm typing in my computer the summary of everything I've read so far when I felt that my body is craving for some caffeine. I need a break. Yes, I know that almost is not enough but a bit of progress is still a progress regardless.

Standing up from my chair, I took my purse with me and left the SC office. I walked to the nearest coffee shop inside the University and bought my iced cafè americano realizing I look like a mess when I watched my reflection from the glass walls I passed by going back. My hair is in a very messy bun twisted using my pink pen, I'm wearing my eyeglasses too which is not usually seen by anyone. I look like a total nerd. No wonder more eyes are watching me as I walk.

"Sooyoung-ah." My ears ticks hearing the familiar voice calling me that distracts me from looking at my reflection. It's Jungkook.

"Hey." I greeted with a trace of sarcasm welcoming his presence. He's wearing a casual long sleeved white polo. He have his camera hanging on his neck and his car keys dangling in between his fingers while holding his medium sized black wallet. I'm not amused seeing him, not suprised neither. I reacted as if I expected he'll be here.

When he's near, I knee him on his side leg for you know the reason why, 'Sooyoung-ah'. He just squinted his nose and smirked looking down to me. He's almost a head taller when I'm wearing flats and I'm eye-leveled with his nose with heels. He's not that tall at all too which reminds me on how he dissed my height on our first meeting when he don't have that amazing height to show off neither.

I gave him my drink to hold while looking back at my reflection to untie my hair. My attention shifted to him with blaring eyes when I saw his reflection from the glass mirror drinking my coffee behind my back, the audacity!