What Is That??

**DEDICATION TO JESSB1447 FOR THE BRILLIANT IDEA THAT IS THIS CHAPTER :P**

Michael and I walked back to my home, Carrie realizing he had my full attention stayed quiet. I hoped she wouldn't be mad. When we reached my house, Michael took my hand and kissed the top. "See you tonight." He said with a smile, walking away, while my cheeks blazed with heat. I exhaled. "Miss, he really DOES like you!" Carrie squealed. I chuckled. "How can you tell?" I asked jokingly. "Because he told me-" Her eyes went wide and she put her hand in front of her mouth. "What?" I asked, shocked. "Can he see you?" I whispered. She only stared at me with her hand over her mouth. "Carrie," I said, "Can he see you?" Finally, she nodded slowly. "He looked at me, straight in the eyes and said, 'Do you know her?'" She whispered, "I told him, 'Yes. You can see me?' And he said, 'Yes, I can.'" I stared at Carrie, mouth agape. "He asked, 'Can she see you too?' and I told him, 'Yes, she can.' Then he said, 'Well, I guess you can tell I really like her.' And I said, 'Yes.'" "Oh my. . . . Carrie, do you know what this means?!" I squealed, excitement sparkling in my eyes and lingering in my voice. "That he can see ghosts?" "Yes! Well, no, but yes! It means he would understand me!!" I squealed again, having my own little hissy fit. Carrie tilted her head to the side. "C'mon Carrie, I need to go get ready!" I said, pulling Carrie back into my house.

I sat in a chair in front of my vanity while Carrie ran a brush through my hair. I wore a black dress, ruffled at the hem with little black roses. I wore black flats, and Carrie brushed my hair to the side while I put in my pearl earrings. I stood up, and Carrie gasped. "Oh my. . . ." She said. "What is it Carrie?" I asked, slightly worried. Did I have a large hole or stain on my dress?! "YOU LOOK AMAZING!! A princess!!" Carrie cried, skipping around. I laughed. But I stopped, a puzzled expression crossing my face. I heard soft sobs, somewhere in this room. The temperature hadn't dropped, meaning it wasn't a ghost, what could it be? I looked at Carrie. "The closet." She whispered, pointing to the closet. I walked quietly, nervous. I was scared, and I never get scared. I see ghosts for Christ's Sake!! As I approached, the sobs became louder, and louder. When I reached the closet, the sobs were so loud my ears begged for silence. Bracing myself, I set my hand on the knob and slowly turned it. The door flew open, and the sobs grew louder. I stared into the closet, and unsettling feeling in my stomach. Nothing was in the closet. I was terrified, and I turned to close the door, when I noticed something. A shadow, a dark shadow, sat on the floor, head in hands, sobbing loudly. I turned, and focused on it. What was it? The sobs suddenly grew quiet, and I watched in horror as the shadow moved, to where it was looking at me. "Help me. . . ." It whispered. I only stared, terrified, unable to move. "HELP ME!!!" It shrieked, loud and shrill. I screamed, slamming the door and falling to the ground. I scurried away from the door, like a mouse avoiding a cat, and stared in horror at the door, my eyes wide from fear. I took deep breaths, hoping I would calm down. "M-Miss?" Carrie stammered. "W-What was that?" "I-I don't know Carrie, I don't know. . . ." I responded, shakily standing up. I walked back to the door slowly. I didn't hear anything. Not good. "Open it." Carrie whispered. I braced myself again, and threw the door open. Nothing. It was gone. I sighed in relief. I turned and closed the door. "Whatever it was Carrie, it's-" I was cut off by a loud crash. Coming from the kitchen. "Dammit!" I muttered, running into the kitchen. And gasped. Things from all over the kitchen, flew throught the air. I stared in horror. "What's going on?!" I yelled, and I saw something sail through the air at ME. I screamed and ducked out of the way, only to see a knife sit in the wall directly behind my head. "HELP ME!!!" The voice screamed again, before everything fell to the ground, and silence. I sat on the floor, eyes wide, heart pounding in my chest, in my dress, and the one thought running through my head was, "What Is That??"

---

Yay, new chapter!! Did you enjoy?? I seriously hope you did! Oh, and I have a question for all of you; Would you perhaps like to see some smut in this story?? I don't really want to, but if it's something you guys really want to see, then I'll try! Just please leave your honest opinion in the comments, and I'll see!! I mean, I know I'm the writer and that this is my story, but you guys are the readers and your opinion matters to me! Sorry, gushy shizz there for a second. So, PLEASE leave you opinion on this topic and be ready for the next chapter! Bye!!