Do I Love Him?? Can I Trust Him??

I paced in my foyer, nibbling on my fingernails. What was I going to do? I had no more family to turn to, except my sister whose on a world wide trip, I didn't have many friends, not enough to trust, I was homeless! There was another knock at the door. Carrie rushed to the door and looked out the little window next to it. She let out an excited squeal and opened the door. Michael stood there in a pair of faded out blue jeans and a long sleeve black shirt. When he saw me his eyes went wide. "Man do I feel under dressed." I laughed. Michael looked at Carrie and he nodded. She nodded quickly, smiling widely. "Uh. . . . Listen Alexa, I want to tell you something. . . " "Does that something include seeing the dead?" His eyes went wide again. "W-Who told you?" He stammered, the color leaving his face. I chuckled, knelt down and motioned for Carrie to come closer to me. She obediently walked over, and I said, "Carrie told me." He looked at Carrie. "Oh. . . ."  I laughed. "W-Well, now that you know about me seeing the dead, wou-" "Would you hate me?" I whispered. He stared at me, shocked. "To answer your question, no, I would not." His face lit up with a huge smile as he picked me up off the ground and twirled me. I screamed and began laughing. Michael smiled and set me down. "Shall we go catch that movie??" He asked. I nodded. "Have fun. . ." Carrie said shyly, looking down at her feet. I could hear the fear in her voice. "Carrie," I asked, "Is there something you want to tell me?" She looked up at me, her lip quivering, fear in her eyes. "The thing," She whispered, "It spoke to me. I-It was scary. I-I don't want to be here alone." She was trembling now. "Oh, Carrie." I pulled her into my arms. "It's okay, I can think of something." Michael knelt down next to me. "What is 'the thing'?" "A creature, of sorrow. It wants help, it showed up here, in the closet. It begged for help, and Miss didn't know how to help. I-It shrieked, a-and-" Carrie burst into tears. "Shh, Carrie, go on." I whispered softly. "M-Miss screamed and closed the door, and when she opened it again, it was gone. Then it went to the kitchen, where it threw a knife at Miss and, and spoke to me in a terrifying voice, 'You must HELP ME!'" Carrie cried harder. "It's okay Carrie, it's gone now." I said softly. "H-How do you know? You can't see it!" She stammered. "Can you see it?" I asked. She nodded. "The thing, definitely a she. I-It wears a white nightgown splattered in blood, with coarse black hair. H-Her skin is gray. And she's covered in cuts and bruises."  I shivered. "Well, that's just wonderful isn't it?" I said sarcastically. Michael wrapped his arms around me. I smiled. "Carrie, how about you come to the movies with us?" I asked. Michael nodded his head, signalling he agreed with me. "Really?! Okay!" Carrie smiled widely. 

 We walked to the movies. Carrie skipped along beside us. I laughed, and Michael smiled. I felt him take my hand, intertwining our fingers. My cheeks grew warm, and his cheeks reddened slightly as he smiled. We walked into the movie theater and looked around. "Here," He said, pulling me to a seating area, "This movie is really good." I nodded, and took a seat next to him. "What kind of movie is this?" I whispered to him. "Horror, based on a true story." He smiled at me, giving my hand a gentle squeeze. I smiled back, then turned to the screen when the lights dimmed and the movie began.

We walked from the theater. "What a great movie!" I said with a smile. The Conjoring. . . "I couldn't tell if you enjoyed it or not, you were trembling and screaming with everyone else." Michael said with a smirk. I blushed and shoved him. "S-Shut up!" "Okay. . ." He said with a chuckle. Carrie smiled widely. "Carrie, did you have fun?" I asked. "Oh, yes!! Miss, I think that movie helped explain something!" "Really? What Carrie?" "The woman in the movie looked just like the woman in the closet!" My eyes went wide. "Carrie, yes that does help, but you do realize that I was terrified of that woman in the movie?!" "Well, this one loved Satan!" "And the one in ours doesn't?" "No! Not that it seems!" I sighed. "Well, it's in our. . ." That's when I remembered; I had been evicted. I sighed. "What's wrong?" Michael asked. "Maybe it's about the guy who showed up before you Mister! He came by telling Miss she was being evicted! I thought it was a good thing though. . . ." "You were evicted?!?!?!" Michael cried. "I- Yes. . . ." I mumbled. "Why didn't you tell me?" "It slipped my mind. . . ." Mike sighed. "You can stay with me." "What?" I asked, a surprised expression on my face. "You can stay with me." "Mike, you don't have to-" "I want to." He whispered, pulling me closer to him, staring into my eyes. "Please?" He asked, his eyes sparkling. I nodded. "Okay." I whispered. He smiled widely, and kissed me.

---

SUSPENSE!!! Ohhh, I am so happy!!! 2 flipping chapters in 1 day!! ARE YOU PROUD OF ME MOM?!?!?!?!?!? :D Okay, okay, anyways, if I can, I'll attempt to put up a 3rd chapter today!!!! But, I said 'attempt'. It's not an 'I WILL!!!!!', it'll be, 'I will TRY'. BYE GUYS, COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK!!! :D