This Is My New Home??

Michael and I packed my boxes of stuff in his trunk and we climbed into his car. I looked at the house. I'm going to miss it. It held good memories, like me meeting Carrie. . . . CARRIE!! Oh my God, where was she?? "Carrie," I said, "If your there, it's safe to come out now." "I thought I could come out now." I heard a giggle from the back seat, and I let out a huge sigh in relief. "Are you OK Carrie?? Did that thing hurt you??" "No Miss, only scared me. And I have good news!" "What?" I know what that thing is!" "Oh really, what?" "It's a demon!" "A demon?" Mike and I said in unison. "Yeah! I just don't know her name. . . It would help us a lot if we knew her name!" "Why so?" Mike asked. "Well, it would be much easier to call upon her spirit to banish her." I gave her one of those looks that said, 'DangGirl!' Carrie giggled. "Well, let's get you both settled in to your new home. Then we'll discuss this 'demon'." Mike said. I nodded. He started up the car, and old 1956 Victoria Ford, and we pulled away from my old house. I stared out the window, looking at the people and buildings as we drove by. Mike looked at me and smiled. "Do you want me to turn on the radio?" "Oh, yes please!" Carrie cut in. I laughed. "Go for it." He smiled, and turned on the radio. The familiar tune to John Lennon's Imagine filled the old car. I let out and excited gasp. I loved this song. Michael laughed and turned up the radio just as John Lennon started singing.

"Imagine there's no heaven,

It's easy if you try,

No hell below us,

Above us only sky,

Imagine all the people,

Living for today. . .

I sang along with the song until it ended. When in ended, I noticed Carrie AND Michael stared at me, with BIG smiles on their faces. "What?" I asked. "Miss. . . ." Carrie started, "That was beautiful!!!" Mike nodded. "You were really good." I scoffed. "I was not." "You were Miss!" Carrie exclaimed. I chuckled. "Okay, if you say so. . ." I said, smiling. Carrie crossed her arms. "Here we are." Mike said, parking the car. I looked up at the huge house in front of me. "Whoa. . . " I said. He laughed. C'mon, let's haul these boxes in." I nodded. "But what can I do?!" Carrie whined. I laughed. "Well," Mike said, "Do you like Gilligan's Island?"

--------------------

20 Minutes Later [Cause I Can]

--------------------

"Phew! That was the last box!" I said. We just pulled in 3 boxes. I didn't have much to pack, since most of it was in the little rental home when I first moved in. But they were all packed heavily. "Okay, well, I have a slight problem. . . " "Yeah?" "I don't have any guest bedrooms so. . .-" "Are you saying that just so we can share a room?" "Yeah. . . ." I laughed. "Fine." "YAY!!!" Mike cried like a 5 year old. I laughed again. Examining the sides of the boxes, I pulled up a box that read "Clothes" on the side. "Here, I'll take them." Mike said, taking the box from me. Carrie sat on the couch in front of the TV, where Gilligan's Island was playing. She laughed, and I smiled. She was such a sweet girl. I followed Mike up the stairs to his room. When I walked in, I looked around in awe. It was HUGE!!! Mike smiled. "Looks cool, huh?" "Cool?! It looks awesome!!" I excalimed. Mike smiled. "Well, let's get you settled in."

---

Hey!! Listen, since I have nothing to do today, and because I have so many good ideas for this story (and because I love my readers!!!), I'm going to post, hopefully, 3 chapters today!! Maybe 2, depends on if something comes up. But anways, enjoy!!! :-D