Are You Okay??

The night was dark, cold. I looked around, worriedly. What is with all these weird dreams? Suddenly, a car drove past, and I saw a familiar little girl sitting in the backseat. Carrie. I gasped. What was going on. . .? Suddenly, a car roared down the road, way over the speed limit. The man driving drunkenly swerved around. Oh, he was WAY too drunk to be driving. A red light flashed, and he didn't hit his brakes. Carrie and her mother were just driving past as the man ran into the car with a loud THUD. Carrie and her mother screamed while the drunk just kept driving!! Carrie's mom swerved the wheel, trying to avoid the man, when he ran into the car again, sending them skidding across the road into the nearby street lamp. The hood of the car was ruined, and Carrie's mother stumbled out of the car. Little Carrie didn't move, her head had received too much trauma. She was out cold. I ran over, trying to open the door of the car. Firefighters showed up, and tried the same thing I did, only succeeding. An ambulance showed up, and 2 men pulled Carrie onto a gurney, while her mother sobbed 20 feet away. It broke my heart. What was I doing here?! They pulled Carrie into the ambulance and closed the door. And I was suddenly IN the ambulance, watching this all go down. "She's loosing to much blood!" One man said. "I don't have a pulse!" The other man cried. "CPR?" "No, it won't fix the trauma to her head. I'm afraid. . ." The man sighed. The ambulance came to a stop. We were at the hospital. The men looked down at Carrie sadly. "Call in Margret." He whispered. They opened the door and stepped out. "Margret!" They called. Carrie's mother, who I guess is Margret, came running up. "Y-Yes?" "We're terribly sorry, but. . ." Margret broke down. "M-M-May I see her?" She asked between her sobs. They nodded, stepping aside, letting her inside the ambulance. When she saw Carrie, she ran to her side and sobbed harder. "Carrie, oh Carrie, please come back!" She sobbed, and I saw the silthouttte of Carrie's figure sit down next to Margret. "It's okay Mommy, I'm right here!" It called, but was ignored. "Carrie!" I yelled, but the scene faded, and I stood in darkness. A little light showed, and I saw the demon. She walked to me, slowly, her eyes, her terrifying eyes, trained on me. "You helped her." She rasped. "She wanted her family back, she wanted to be happy, and you helped her. Now I want you to help me. HELP ME!!'

I shot up, trembling. I was scared, terrified, if you may. I was in Mike's bed, my new bed. He shifted next to me, and sat up. "Hmm. . .?" He mumbled. He looked at me, and when he saw I was awake, and crying, he wrapped his arms around me. "Hey, it's okay, don't cry. What happened?" And so, I began the terrible story that was my dream. And when I was done, I started crying harder. "Shh, hey, don't cry." He whispered softly, rocking me back and forth. "I just don't know what to do." I whispered. Mike gently lifted my head up, and stared into my eyes, he lowered his head, and I raised mine, until our lips pressed together. It heated up quickly, and Mike pulled away. "I think I know what to do." He smirked. I blushed. I think I knew too. He kisses me again, then allowed his lips to moved to my jawline and then proceed to my neck. He kissed softly, then gently bit, causing a soft moan to escape my mouth. He pulled away with a smirk on his face. This will be good.

---

Omigod, THE FEELZZ!!! I was BAWLING when writing this chapter!! *clears throat* Okay, well, pretty please with a cherry on top leave your opinions in the comments, vote, and share! Next chapter will be up soon!! :-D