Chapter 5

When you woke up you were chained to a wall, the room was so dark you could barely see anything. That's when the panic set in and you began to struggle.

  “No, no, no, no, no.” You groaned, yanking at the chains. Joker had kidnapped you, he was going to torture you like he'd done to your friends.

  “Someone help!” You yelled, feeling the metal cut into your wrists. You started to cry as the sound of metal scraping echoed. You heard footsteps before a click, lights blaring on. You screwed your eyes shut.

  “Ah, the doc is awake!” Joker exclaimed in front of you.

  “Get away from me!” You yelled, pressing your back against the wall. He grabbed your chin and forced you to face him.

  “I've been looking for a challenge for a long time now, Doc.” He giggled. You slowly opened your eyes, everything blurry.

  “So I'm guessing there's no point in begging.” You stated, full of terror. Joker smiled widely, flashing you silver.

  “It makes it more enjoyable.” He replied. You spat at him. If there was no way out you wouldn't give him the satisfaction.

  “Do your worst, bitch.” You hissed. He wiped his face before bringing his arm up and punching you in the stomach. The wind was knocked out of you and you fell to your knees, the chains holding your arms over your head. You sat there and gasped, trying to breathe. He didn't give you time to recover before kicking you across the face, sending you into the wall.

  “This is going to be fun.”