5) it was strange

My Dearest Amalia,

My Dearest Amalia,

Is it strange to love someone you hardly know? I've seen some people and watched these new movies where the couple only knew each other for a short while and they were in love and got married after a couple months. That's strange to me, to jump into something so quickly like that, because you don't really get to know someone within those two months, it takes longer. You need to know each other's past, your likes and dislikes, pet peeves, and deepest fears, but then you get personal and tell them things you wouldn't really tell anybody else. And to me that's love, where you're open and can be yourself and not have the feeling of being judged by that person, let alone the world. And within those few months I got to know you, I felt like I knew you like I knew the back of my hand. Everything was easier because of you and despite everything I had done and what they were making me do, you never left me. And now that I think about this, I never thought I would fall in love with somebody so quick. And if I'm going to be honest doll, I wouldn't want this with any other person but you.

Love Always,
Bucky

A/N: wow so idk about you guys reading this but I feel like I'm doing a pretty good job with these updates and giving you angsty Bucky. I know it's not SUPER angsty but it makes me sad just writing this because deep down Bucky is in pain. Hopefully I'm getting that across. But what do you think of the story so far? It's weird writing in letter form but I love it so far. I hope to have a flashback chapter up soon but it won't be until after the tenth letter. So keep a look out for updates!!