11) dangerous

My Dearest Amalia,

It's no secret that I'm dangerous. I'm sure if somebody looked me up on this thing called Google then many things would come up, all of them horrible and all of what my missions were when I was with Hydra. If you saw everything that I had done you probably would have seen me differently, people already do. I walk down these halls every day and every time there will be people who stare at me, avoid me, and even talk about me like I'm not even in the room. To tell you the truth it bothers me, it's been a long time since I became...well him again, and I don't want people to be afraid of me. How can I show that to them? How come you were never afraid of me? I wish I had that answer because I no longer want to be known as this dangerous assassin, I want to become something better for this world, for this team. I'm afraid that one day Steve will no longer be able to protect me and keep me here, he is not the only authority. Just because he is an Avenger that shouldn't mean that he gets whatever he wants, right? I don't know, I don't even know how this team thing works, I have always worked alone and now that I'm surrounded by other super people I feel out of place. I wish you were here to give me the answers, you are still the only person I can count on other than Steve. But I can't come to him with this. He just wouldn't understand.

Love Always,
Bucky