I'll never let you down

Brittany closes the door, face the teenager girl and clearly see that she wouldn't for anything in the world take that shirt off.

''Come on, you need to put it off like this I could treat your big injurie on your belly.'' ask Brittany, now serious.
After seconds that seems like hours, the girl take slowly her shirt off, showing a hudge injurie on her left side.
"This is really bad..It will make a big scar that's for sure." says Britt, taking out bandages from the medical package. Shy, the teenager hides her chest with her shirt and looks carefully at every movements of Snow. The ginger put the little towel in the ice cold water bucket and clean around the injurie.
"So, can you tell me your name? ask Brittany.
"...E-Emily Summer.." she says, still struggling to not freak out.
"Nice name! So, if you can talk now maybe you could tell me your age sweetie?
"I-i just turned 14.."
"So young! What happened to you? she ask, still cleaning up.
Emily doesn't answer and Brittany gives her a quick look before continuing her job, and sees tears coming down her face again.
"I'm sorry, that seems like a hard subject to talk about."

Then, she takes out a alcohol bottle and look at the girl.
"Ready?"
"R-eady."
The redhead woman puts some alcohol on the injurie and the teen squeezes her shirt and makes a suffering moan. Right after, she takes the towel to apply the alcohol and to clean up the remaning blood. Then, she places a bandage around the waist of Emily, covering the left side injurie correctly.
"Done, i'm done!" exclaims the woman. She puts all the stuff back in the package an d stands in front of the girl.
"Ummm don't put back this shirt, it's covered with blood and dust. I'll go get you something to wear just wait here."
Before she could answer, Brittany was outside.
10 min. later she come back in and hand clothes.
"These are Chloe's clothes for the movie, it's a dark blue wool pull very comfortable and jeans shorts. I think they'll be the right size cause...Well I saw you shirtless and you have the same weight as me soo..Yeah! Try these on and call whenever you're done, I'll wait outside."
She closes the door again, leaving Emily alone. She takes the wool pull and put it on, then the jeans shorts. She looks at the size and it was perfect. She opens slowly the door to discover Brittany waiting and talking with Hailee. Emily steps out of the room quietly and wait besides the door, staring at Hailee. "I never thought I would meet Hailee Steinfeld again in my life, but i'm sure she doesn't remember me." thinks the teenager. Hailee notice her and points the girl to Brittany. The redhead woman turns around and jogs toward her.
"It's perfect on you!...Do you want me to help you with your hair?
"That would be...nice thank you.." she replies, really shy.
They head to the closest mirror and Snow brushes her brushes her hair softly to not hurt Emily.
"Do you want a hair bun? It would be nice on you."
"Okay."
After seconds she was done and speechless.
"You are so pretty" says the woman, happy of the result.
"I could return the compliment."
"Aww thanks sweetie. Now we need to go back on stage cause I need to continue acting for that scene."
"You said "we"?"
The ginger looks at her by the mirror.
"Yeah, you will sit on the bench and you can watch!"
"Sure..."
Snow puts Emily left arm on her neck and help her to walk. They reach the stage and Brittany lead her to that bench she was talking about.
"Okay, do you need anything?"
"Well...I...uh...I'm kinda.. Thirsty and...hungry?" she says not really sure to ask.
"Oh! You shoukd have told me earlier...Why didn't I thought to ask before?
She rushes to another room.
"Alone again" she thought.
"Hi..!" says a voice.