Danger Alert

It's 10 pm and Emily went to sleep because she was really tired. Kendrick and Snow are chatting in the living room.

''What's your opinion on Summer?'' asks the ginger, taking a sip of her tea.

''She's...I would say that she's exactly like you, I mean, she's kind, sweet, and cute.'' answers Kendrick looking in her empty tea cup.

''Well thanks for the compliments and I'm glad you like her.'' replies the redhead woman, smiling at her.

''Have you told Tyler yet?'' questions Anna trying not to look too much at the actress lips.

''Kinda...I texted him but he didn't answer and he is avoiding the house these days...'' she responds, thinking about it.

''That's weird. Are you alright Britt?'' asks Beca's actress when she sees the worried face of her friend.

''I don't know...I think he try to tell me that it's her or him.'' she says starring at Anna's dark blue eyes.

''Her, you mean Emily?''

''Yes...I'm planning to adopt her Anna and I want to tell her only when he will agree. But if he never agree, what do I do? Do I take her, or him? I don't want to put her out and surely not in an adoption center, she hates this idea as much as I do! But..b-but...'' struggles Snow, eyes wet. Kendrick takes her hand.

''But you don't want to ends things with Tyler, right?'' finishes Anna making the redhead woman shakes her head positively.''Listen Britt, how much do you like Emily?''

''A lot, I already feel like we've known each other for years and that she's my daughter.'' she answers instantly.

''And how much do you like Tyler?''

''It's not the same thing Kendrick..But I don't feel the same love as before when I'm around him.''

''Plus, if he ask you to choose between him and her, it's maybe because he don't like you enough to be ready for adopting or having a kid with you, am I wrong?

Snow doesn't answers, thinking about it, then she takes a deep breath and wipes her eyes before the tears comes down.

''You're not wrong..I'll wait to see what he'll say and then..Then what needs to happen will happen. Thanks Anna.'' says Brittany, smiling sadly at the actress.

Before Kendrick could say or do anything, the two of them hears a scream, the same scream that Snow heard the other night. 

''What's that?!'' exclaims Beca's actress. But the ginger doesn't answer and run as fast as she can upstairs, to Summer's door and open it to reveal the same situation. She hurries over the teen and takes her wrists.

''Emily! Stop it, listen to me! I'm Brittany! C'mon girl fight over it and look at me!'' says Snow louder then the girl screams. Seeing she wasn't getting over her nightmare, the ginger let go her wrists. Running out of ideas, she takes her in her arms, hugging her and the teenager girl stops fighting. After at least five seconds, Summer realize the reality and hug the actress back, still crying.

''Shhh, your safe now, I'm here..'' whispers Brittany, heartbroken to see her cry again. Then a knock appears at the door of her bedroom. Emily looks up to see Kendrick standing there, lightly shocked and sad too. She leans back of Snow and wipes tears, sniffing.

''The same one?'' asks simply the ginger to the teen.

''Y-yeah..Every night i-it comes b-back.''

''These are night terrors.'' explains Anna who hasn't talk till now.''Night terrors are when you do the same nightmare, but awake. Her brain tricks her vision, making her see things that aren't really there..'' she finishes. The teen lays back down in bed, tired.

''Sleep tight now..'' Brittany says, standing up and putting the bed covers on the girl. The two  womans leave the room and get downstairs in silence. Kendrick puts on her coat, shoes and turns to face Snow.

''I need to go back home..''

''Oh, okay...''

Beca's actress leans in close...And she stops, looking in the light blue eyes of Brittany. The redhead woman could feel Anna's hot breath on her lips. Kendrick hesitates but decides to simply hugs the ginger. When she steps back, Brittany smiles lightly, making the other woman heart melts.

''See ya tomorrow Britt.'' whispers Anna, smiling too.

''Yep..''

She opens the door, gets out of the house and the redhead woman closes it back. She was still smiling, turn around and gets scared by Tyler who was standing right behind.

''Oh my god Tyler!'' whispers Brittany, to not wake the teen,a hand on her fast beating heart.''You scared me so bad! How did you enter the house?''

''By the backyard door..I think we need to talk Britt.'' he says, without any expression.

''Oh um okay!''

He enters the kitchen and stay up while she sits down on a chair. She swallows with difficulty, knowing where this conversation will be about.

''What's wrong honey?'' asks Snow, worried.

''This girl. Emily is it? She needs to go. 

''Wha--'' starts the redhead woman, standing up and frowning. He steps dangerously close to her with a menacing look.

''You heard me. She's out of here.''

''No! She isn't! You are!'' she replies, talking louder now and pushing him away from her.

He comes back close and take her by the throat.

What will happen?! ;P