Let the end begin!

"Now what?" asks the teenage girl.
"I don't know Emily. I think I should leave this house and come back here, reveal that I'm still alive to everybody. But if I do that, he's gonna...I don't know what he's gonna do but it won't be without violence. I need to stay there, I need time to figure everything out about his intentions." Snow replies, confuse.
"No, don't leave again!" begs Summer.
"Emily, I need to. If I want it to end, I need to know my enemy," she responds.
The teen's eyes begin to be filled by tears and she has a shaking voice.
"Okay, b-ut promise me you'll c-come back."
"I promise."
They stand up from their seats and hug each other.
"I need to go now, I have my phone back, so you can contact me on Messenger. We'll keep in touch alright?" announces the ginger.
"Alright. Take care. And uh, say hi to Billie for me." struggles Emily.
"I will. Love ya, Sweetie," she replies, kissing the top of her head. She leaves the place, leaving money on the table. Leaving Emily alone. Again. Noticing her pints of milk are hot, she takes the plastic bag and hurries to Anna's place. When she enters, she sees Kendrick sits on the couch, looking in her phone.
"I'm baaack~" sing the teen, putting away her coat and shoes.
"Hi! You seem very happy, wassup in your life?" the short actress asks.
Summer puts the milk in the fridge and remembers the chocolate bar. She stands in front of the curious woman and takes the threat out of the bag, smiling.
"Cool! You found one! Thanks, you're amazing Em's!" exclaims Kendrick, sparkles in her eyes. She sees that the teen stays in front of her, huge smile in her face.
"Is there... Something else you want to share with me?" asks Anna, now suspicious.
"Actually..."
"Should I tell her?" thinks Summer. "No...She will tell everyone...Plus, she will try to contact Britt so it's not a good idea."
"...No! Nothing. Niet. Nada! Your welcome for the chocolate bar!" finishes the nervous girl, throwing away the plastic bag.

''That was weird,'' says Kendrick to herself.

------------------------

She enters the house and the two muscled guy in the black suits shows up, hands on their guns but when they see her, calms down. She puts down her grocery bags on the counter and starts taking out the food. Brittany went to the store before coming back, or else it would have been suspicious. The rich man appears and looks at her purchases, unsatisfied. 

''Just that, after one hour?'' he asks getting closer.

''I was hesitating for the bread. Y'know after 2 months locked inside, I couldn't really remember which one I took before.'' answers the redhead woman not even looking at him.

''Sure.''

''I have two questions. And I think I deserved true answers since I've been here for too long,'' she says, getting the orange juice in the fridge.

''We'll see about that,'' he responds, putting himself in front of her like this she would look at him when they talk.

''First of all, why am I in here?''

''-heavy sigh- I thought we resolved this question, Brittany. I put you in here because of this teenage girl.'' 

''Father, I am not stupid like you think I am. I don't think you would pretend my death, hide it to the media and cut me out of the world just for an innocent teenager!'' she replies, sure of herself.

''She has dangerous information that--'' he stops himself before telling her the truth.

''Dangerous information, really?''

''Yes. Plus, she killed Tyler. So she is danger--''

''Woah, wait, how do you know Tyler's death? Nobody talked about it.'' she cuts him, suspicious.

''You already asked me two questions.''

''I hate you.''

''Please, save me those complaints of 15 years old girl,'' he says, rolling eyes.''Now, if you're done playing childish, I have a business to run.''

She runs after him through the house and grabs him by the arm.

''What business? You never told me!''

He looks down at his arm and she let go her hold.

''Food business.''

''Tsk, you really think I am THAT of an idiot?! You're rich and you just have a ''Food Business''!?''

''What can I say, daughter, I am a successful businessman,'' he says winking at her, leaving the house.

''Yeah that's it, and I'm Santa Claus!'' she moans out loud, standing in front of the closed door. Then, Billie runs toward her, barking, tail wagging. Snow smiles a bit.''At least I have a little sunshine here with me, am I right Billie?'' she exclaims, petting her dog.