Safer yet?

Two days. Two days she was in this isolation situation. What kind of adoption is this? Putting a teenager in isolating room, alone. Plates of food were entering the trap... And leaving with the food still in it. Summer is starving but couldn't eat. She was lost in her mind, ignoring the food and people begging her to at least take one bite. If she dies of starvation, this orphanage will close and free every other child who is stuck in this shitty place.'' It's like a jail.'' thinks Emily. Just then, an idea comes to her brain.'' If it's like a jail, maybe I can call people!''. The teen tries to get up, her legs hurting from being in the same position for two days. She faces the iron door and knocks calmy. A blondie opens the trap, surprised to see a sign of life from the girl.

''I...I have two questions.'' she struggles.

''What are them, sweetie?'' asks Suzan, now happy to hear her talk nicely.

''First of a-all don't call me that, please.'' starts Emily, remembering Brittany calling her that name.''Can I go to the bathroom?'' she asks for real because it's been days she didn't go.

''Of course, and the other question?'' replies the woman, unlocking the door.

''I'll ask after..''

''Alright swe--'' she stops herself from saying the nickname.

Suzan leads her to the girl's bathroom and waits for the teen. When she comes out after some minutes, faces her with a smile. A smile that Summer hates.

''My second question is: Can I call someone?''

''No, sorry, unless it's a family member, but I think the policeman said that you have no family left, honey.'' Answers the blond woman.

''I...Uh...She is!'' lies Emily.

''Oh really?'' replies Suzan, suspicious.

''Yup...It's my mother actually...She adopted me not long ago!''

''What's her name?''

''Anna Kendrick.'' answers the teenage girl, making the lady shocked.

''O-okay, uh I'll take you to the phone.'' 

She gives her the phone but Summer realize that she does not know her phone number. ''Crap!'' she thinks, panicking. But then, just when Suzan was about to ask, the doors open in a big noise. The lady and the teen turn their attention to the noise. A woman rushes in, short, brown hair, dark blue eyes...Relief on her face, Kendrick runs to the girl and hugs her hard. Summer hugs her back, crying happily.

''There you are Em!'' she whispers, happy as never been before.

''Anna Kendrick!?'' exclaims the blondie.

''Yup, and this is my...uh..well..my...''

''...daughter, adoptive daughter.'' finishes Summer.

''Do you have the...'' starts Suzan.

But the actress takes Emily by the hand and heads outside. ''Thanks for taking care of her!'' she shouts, leaving the woman speechless. They enter the car, drive away, then stop. Anna turns to face Summer in the car.

''She's dead Anna...'' start the teenage girl.