Everything's wrong without you.

''Let go! I'm not supposed to be here!! She said she'll never do that to me! Let me leave!'' scream the teenager, fighting to escape the hold of Suzan. She has been crying and fighting for over 15 minutes now. Suzan wouldn't let her go. Then, two guys come and take Summer by the arms. They turn to face the old lady, waiting for orders.

''Put her in an isolating room. She needs to calm down.''

The two muscled men bring her without difficulties to that ''isolating room'' she was talking about. They push her in and shut the door in her back. Emily turns around and punches the door with anger, crying. Noticing it wouldn't change anything, she puts herself so her back face the door and slowly slide down. 

Now she was angry

Now she was angry. Angry at Brittany.'' Why. Why would she leave me? Alone. In this crucial and horrible world. Did she say to the doctor to put me in an adoption center? I can't believe it. I can't imagine this world..without her. Without her smile. Without her cute protective mode. Without the feeling to be safer in her arms. Now everything is wrong, cold and unsafe.'' thinks the teenager.'' And what about Billie? Will she return to the adoption center like me? What are my options now? Nothing. Maybe... join Brittany up there? At this point, I have no goal in life so why would I stay in this crappy world...No, I won't be able to do it.''. Not knowing what to do, she cries even more.

--------------------

It's 9 am and everybody was all in the rehearsal room, everyone but Brittany. Kendrick tried to call her but she wasn't answering, the same thing for Hailee and the other girls. Kendrick just sends a message to Emily's Messenger but she won't answer.

''I'm going to Snow's house,'' announces Anna K., taking her purse. She drives to Chloe's actress house and sees some yellow ribbon blocking the way in. There was still a police car parked in front of the building. Kendrick gets out of the car and runs toward the cop who was writing things in his block note.

''Sorry to interrupt, but what happened here?'' she asks, nervously.

''In short, a guy tried to kill Brittany Snow and a teenage girl..'' resume quickly the policeman.

''What happened to the two girls??''

''The actress has been shot in the left shoulder and the teenager killed the guy.''

''Oh my...And where are they now?''

''The only thing I know is that they were heading to the hospital around 11 pm.'' finishes the man, innocently. 

''Thank you!'' she shouts, already heading back in her car. She drives to the hospital, hurries to the counter and asks for Brittany Snow. The receptionist searches on the computer saves and stop for a minute.

''Sorry I have nothing.'' lie the woman but Anna doesn't notice it.

''U-um ok...Have you seen a teenage girl with brown hair, green eyes, short escorting a redhead woman injured?'' demands Kendrick, shocked.

''I have seen the teenager carried by cops to their car.'' answers the lady.

''I-it's not enough information!'' whispers Anna to herself. She turns around, a hand on her forehead trying to understand the situation. ''C'mon brain, if something happens to Britt, what would she do with Emily?'' hardly thinks the actress. Then she remembers hearing a conversation between Snow and Summer:

''Trust me, going to an adoption center is the last thing that will happen to you.''have said Brittany to the girl in tears.

Anna looks up, realizing where could be Emily and runs out of the hospital.

''I'm coming, hold on!'' thinks the woman.