Pt. 1

Y/n's POV

I woke up again in my tiny Seoul apartment. Empty soda cans and ramen bowls scattered across my bedside table. The smell of the old ramen came rushing towards my face like every other morning. I got out of my twin bed and got ready for my job at the convenient store. I looked in the fridge to find it empty again, the fridge light illuminated onto my tired face. I could see in the reflection of a part of the fridge, ugly as usual. I grabbed my sweat shirt so I wouldn't freeze to death and set off into the city of Seoul.

I arrived at the convenient store and got ready for my life draining 10-5 shift. Every day was the exact same, wake up, get dressed, go to work, pick up junk food, come home, and go to sleep. The only thing that in anyway is different is everyday more of my happiness and will to live is taken away by my boring, lonely life.

Finally my shift is over and I pack up my stuff. I walk out to the cold dark street. I drop by a store to pick up ramen, soda, and candy. I walk back to my little apartment and for the first time in a while turned on all the lights, and that was because I'm going to watch a movie. Tomorrow is Saturday so no work, I can stay up as late as I want. I set up my black bean bag chair in front of my small grey TV. I change out of my green and white work clothes and put on some comfy PJs

I walk into the small kitchen and grab the bags that was sitting on the as good as new wooden table my dad bought for me before I moved out. I take the bags into my messy bedroom and place the bags on my bed as I start to take the stuff out. Beef ramen, soy ramen, coca-cola, Sunkist, goldfish, chocolate, and skittles. Everything seems rig-HOLD ON WHERE IS MY SPICY RAMEN? I double check the whole entire bag and it isn't there. Spicy ramen is an absolute must have! I have to go back and get it!

I put some black ripped up converse and head out the door.

I had gotten the ramen and was already walking home, I was the only one on the street. When I was at the store I saw a family, a mother, a father, and two young children. It had me thinking about my future, I'm nineteen and I have a shitty job, a shitty apartment, and I have a shitty f-
"aAAaaAaaaAOOoooOgGGgaaA" I screeched as my body got rammed into something large and hard(that's what she saiiid (; ) that threw me on to my butt and made my bag go flying. At first I was in shock just staring at two feet but the words of this man snapped me out it.
"Huh? Are you okay?" The male spoke somewhat rudely, not even helping me rise.
Standing up I quietly reply, "yeah I'm fine" I say, visibly annoyed.
His chocolate eyes meet my E/C eyes.
"Okay then so there's no problem." the mystery man sighs and instantly speeds off. What about my ramen?

Pissed, and with broken ramen noodles I head back to my apartment. People nowadays are so rude. Who runs into a girl and doesn't even bother to help her up off the ground? Might just be that he saw how disheveled I look and didn't think I was worth the effort.

Okay guys!! I hope you all enjoyed the first part! I can't wait until I can write the next part!! I hope you all have a wonderful day/night! Please vote and leave a comment.