Pt. 9

Lisa seemed very nice, but I had to excuse myself to look for my date. I kept wandering around but I couldn't find him, maybe out on the balcony.

Jin POV

I was sitting out on the balcony at a small table all alone. I look over to the other side where Jungkook and Jieun were making out. I wasn't surprised, he had no boundaries and was making everyone else uncomfortable. I take a sip out of the straw that was in my drink. The alcohol burned my throat. I shouldn't be mad at Y/N for not coming, if a random guy wanted to go on a date with me I'd be creeped out too.

Y/N POV

I make my way out of the door and to the left hanging against the railing are 2 attractive and tall people making out. I scoff a bit at their nerve but it really wasn't any of my business.

But finally, I see on the other side of platform was Jin. I smile a bit feeling relieved and I start over there.

Suddenly, I feel someone grab my wrist. I got a little scared. But I quickly look behind me, the guy that was making out with the girl was standing there, my wrist in one hand and the girls ass in the other. She looked a little angry but she was hiding it.

"Don't leave babe join us" he says smirking, I get super uncomfortable now. I don't know what do to.

"U-um no I have to get to my date" I say, he lets his guard down for a second so I take that opportunity and book it to Jin.

He seems startled.

"Hey, sorry I was last there was a bunch of traffic" I say bowing. His face flushes a red when he sees me in my dress. I sit on the other side of the round table he was at. it was right next to the railing, scary. I look out and see how high up we are.

"wow" I say under my breath.

"I know right, it's super scary being up this high" I nod in agreement.

"so why are there so many famous people here? I couldn't even count the amount of them here.." I say sighing a bit and leaning back.

"oh well...this party is a big deal." he says to me looking down into his drink.

"but there's another party next month that's even bigger, even people like bill gates will be going, it's one of the most anticipated events for the big time people" I was imagining a whole banquet as he told me that, i kinda wanna go now.

"do you go there?" i ask him, i lean forward a bit instinctively. he blushes.

"yeah i do, but it's really crazy i don't like it that much" i stare at him. was that it? a waiter comes down and places a drink for me on the table.

"once there was this huge ice sculpture of aidan gallagher and one of my friends starting playing his love song" I BURST OUT LAUGHUNH HAHSGAGAAA LMAOOOO

"REALLY??" i cry tipping my chair a bit but quickly regaining my balance. i heard jin's windshield wiper laugh.

"yeah" he spurts out between laughs as he recollects on the old memory.

"which friend??" i ask leaning forward yet again and he automatically looks down.

"my friends taehyung and jungkook" he says.

"they sound like a lot of fun" i look down at my drink then to my left to look out at the beautiful city. Jin notices my actions and looks out too. The huge buildings surrounding us, all with beautiful lights, with the dark sky in the background with slight clouds in the sky from the rain earlier today.

"It really is a sight for sore eyes, huh?" he says in a calm voice, slightly glancing over to where i was.

"It's a shame I'll be leaving Korea soon... I guess beautiful nights like this is something I've taken for granted." I sigh and take a sip of the alcoholic beverage. It was pink and had a slightly sweet taste, but it was soon overpowered by the bitterness of the alcohol.

"you're leaving??" seokjin asks, a little concerned.

"yeah" i say blankly. he shakes his head, showing he understood, then took another sip of his drink.

I wonder if America has sites like these??