Pt. 3

Y/N POV
Monday morning

Since I still couldn't process what happened on Friday and because I would be quitting that trash job anyway, I thought I'd stay home today. I planned to watch YouTube for 5 hours and then I would call my friend and play some video games.

On YouTube I mostly watched random DIYs that I would never try and the most obscure Buzzfeed videos. I grabbed some candy from Friday and popped it in my mouth while the bright computer screen lit up my face. The candy was round and somewhat sour. Even though I've eaten this candy a million times before, it tasted different. I slowly bit down onto the hard candy having it remind me of my butt hitting the ground on Friday. It still kinda hurt. My stomach started to churn when the party I had to go to really started to set in. I was setup for embarrassment.

Joojun had said that he would send a dress to me and it should arrive today. He explained how it's a black cocktail dress that goes a little above my knees.

A/N: Something like those but the dress doesn't really matterAfter s few more hours of eating and watching YouTube, a reminder came up on my phone to call Isla (I-la)

After s few more hours of eating and watching YouTube, a reminder came up on my phone to call Isla (I-la). Isla has been my best friend ever since 2nd grade, we've been through so much together. Like boys, girl drama, and family issues. She currently lives all the way across Seoul with her boyfriend Jae. I still have to tell her about what I'll be doing on Saturday night. I grab my computer out to my kitchen, turn the lights on and call her. After about 4 rings in Skype she answered.
"Ohhhhh gurl, Y/N... Y/N... Y/N.... What ever shall we do with you?" She joked mocking your horrible state.
"Iiiisssssllllaaa, you remember how we would always talk about moving America when we younger?" I say slowly simultaneously laying my head on the counter.
"Uh yeah I remember"
"Joojun said if I would be his friends sons date to this party he would pay for me to live in America" all I heard was silence in the other end. I looked up seeing my best friend just stare into her laptop screen.
I raised an eyebrow at her (I'm sorry I had to do the iconic fan fiction eyebrow raise) and I guess she snapped because all I could hear from the other line was squeeling. Her face was in the weirdest position I've ever seen, I couldn't take it anymore so I just started laughing so hard that I started chocking on my own spit.
After we both were done LITERALLY DYING Isla started to ask all these questions.
"What's his son like? When's the party? Can I come with you?"
I sighed getting ready to answer all of her questions. "I don't know what's he's like, I've so so sadly never met him." I sarcastically say.
"All I know is that he's the son of the CEO Joojun works for. As for the two party answers, the party is on Saturday and you might be able to go." I explain. Just as Isla was about to respond my computer screen turned black. I look at it disappointed mostly at myself for not charging it.

I know the chapter wasn't so good but trust me the next one'll be good. I think.