It's Pt. 7 Bitches

Y/N POV

We walked out into the cold night. The water on the ground splashed when my heels plopped down on them. The homeless men on the streets were eyeing me down. It's new and strange, but somewhat satisfying to know someone would think about me in that way.

Isla could tell I was nervous, I guess that's why she didn't say anything. We reached her car and it was only when I sat down that I realized I was shaking, to be honest I don't know if it was because it was cold out or the feeling in my stomach.

When we started down the road Isla finally decided to talk
"So, what's your plan?"

Jin POV

I was currently talking to Namjoon about crabs, we were waiting for the party to officially start, watching all the staff get the bar/club ready sitting on a couch. When my father came over.
"Jin, can we please talk" he says sternly
"Uh.. yes father. I'll be right back Joon." Namjoon nodded his head when hearing my words

"Jin you understand that one of my best workers step daughter is coming in, right?"

"Yes father, I do."  I said thinking about the girl from just a couple days ago. She was so perfect.

"You're going to treat her well and make sure she's happy. I promised him that she would be safe"

I honestly don't want to hear it. He already told me this a million times with the other girls.

I just nod a smile. He takes it and walks away. I see Jungkookie in the distance looking at himself at a mirror on the wall.

"Yo kook, you tryna look good for Jieun?" I said slyly nudging his arm.

"Ha ha, very funny hyung, but yes I guess you could say that." the young boy said smirking.

"Ohhhhhhh so you gunna get that cootch? Hehehe"

"We'll see, I've heard she's kind of a wild girl, just they way I like em"  Jungkook said with a tad bit of doubt.
"Well Jin Jin Bin do you have anyone in mind?"

"Welllllll, my date is a full corse meal, but she's really shy and she might not like me, I don't think" I say

"Damn that's too bad" JK says looking at the older male.

"Que(k) well i gotta skrrt and talk to namjoon" I say walking off.

Y/N POV

"I think I'll just try to smile and nod" I say after a long silence and me thinking

"Oh shit, looks like there's an accident, sorry but I think we'll be late for the part thing." Isla says disappointed.

"You've gotta be kidding me, uh- OH MY GODDDD" I yell out of frustration. Isla is a bit taken aback.

"Y/n, you good?" she asks cautiously.

"NO BECAUSE NOW I HAVE TO WAIT EVEN LONGER AND MY NERVES WILL BUILT UP" I yelp getting madder.

Now Isla just doesn't say anything and looks at the road.

God dammit, how the hell did I get in this situation?

I actually suck. like fr i'm so sorry. i think my only viewer left so yeah.