Pt. 8

Jin POV

I sigh when I see all the couples coming in. They all look so happy and smiling. All I really want is that...all I want is her.
At that moment Lisa and Mark walk in. Arms wrapped around each other, Lisa smiling her beautiful smile, she looks so beautiful.

I was in a trance just staring at her, almost like the world stopped.
Then, I noticed that the whole club was already filled with guests. But where was my date? I start to look around, trying to find her. I know if Mark sees me without anyone here he'll make fun of me in front of Lisa.
I started to get angry.
"Ugh, where is that girl!?"

Y/N POV

After an extra 10 minutes of driving Isla's car drove up to the private club.
"You want me to walk you in?" Isla said carefully.
"No, I'm fine" I choke out, trying to hide my fear.
Isla nods and i get out of her car. We wave at each other and i walk in the building. There was 1 elevator right at the back of the room. I walked toward it, my heels making an awkward clinking sound. I was getting calmer when suddenly, a girl who was whining way too loud burst through the door.
I was gonna look back and smile at her like a normal human being, but that plastic bitch pushed me to the side and ran right in the elevator that I was about to go in.
She didn't even hold the door to wait for me she just went up.

I sigh feeling embarrassed and angry, so i get up and try to forget it. I press the elevator and wait for it to come back down. It was empty (thank god). I walk in and for the millionth time this night my heart sped up and my stomach dropped.

I checked the little piece of paper i had in my hand which said the party was on the 80th floor. I press the number 80 and the doors start to close. I stay still the whole ride up. I try to focus on the nice smell of the elevator.

Ugh I wish I could stay in here forever.

Suddenly the elevator stopped and slowly started opening. I felt the urge to throw up when the doors opened fully and the people around the door all looked at me. It was a night club. A huge room on the side of the building with a balcony surrounding it. there was a bar in the middle with beautiful blue/purple lights around it and a fish tank as a shelf. The whole club had a blue theme with blue lights everywhere. it was very aesthetically pleasing. As soon as the people looked at me, they looked away. That calmed me down, but now for the most stressful part, finding Jin.

I shakely walk out of the elevator and start looking around. There's a lot of attractive people here.

OMG NO WAY THATS IZUKU MIDORIYA AND OCHAKO URARAKA THE TWO FAMOUS ACTORS

Jesus I had no idea such important people would be here. Now I have to make a good impression.

I start walking in the other direction, in fear of having to talk to them. I feel someone bump into my shoulder. I look back and see a pretty girl with blonde hair. She looks back too.

Oh god I don't wanna pick a fight..

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry" I say apologetically. She looks at me confused.

"What are you talking about? I was the one to bump into you I am so very sorry." She gets on the floor and bows.
"Please, accept my apology" She shouts very passionately. My cheeks flush due to the sudden attention.

"Oh no it's fine it really is I don't mind" I say. She stands up.

"Thank you so much for your obedience, I am Lalisa Manoban. But you can call me Lisa." she says with calmly.

I smile

"Oh well I'm Park Y/N. It's a pleasure to meet you." I say in a warm voice.

Someone's POV

"Park Y/N huh?" the voice says. I've finally found you.