Pt. 5

Jin's POV

My father had told me that the girl I would be going to the party with was going to meet me. Truthfully I didn't want to waste my time with another thirsty girl, I would rather spend my time getting mentally prepared to approach Lisa.

I got out of my lambo(omg Jake Paul who? ksksksk) and went inside the small cafe that was meant for the middle class. Ew. I looked around the shop and the only person I saw was a middle aged man stuffing cakes down his large gullet. How could one human eat so much food that quickly(i can lol)?

I sat down at the opposite end of the cafe waiting for the thotty girl to arrive. My eyes were glued to the big man eating cakes, until I heard the little bell on the door ring. 

Y/N POV

Ha, I accidentally overslept. By  the time I woke it was 10:56, when the strange boy and I were supposed to meet at 11. I really didn't have that much time to make myself look cute so I just threw on some shit and brushed my hair. 

I got to the cafe at 11:15, hopefully he won't mind.

I really like this cafe, I've been here with Jimin before it was actually the last real date we had. I looked and saw two men.

"Oh god..." I whisper to myself. I have no idea which is which, on one hand it could be that attractive man with...the rollie on his wrist and I'm pretty sure that's Gucci. But it could also be the older one cuz who would want to go to party with him?

Not wanting to go to the older one first because he kinda scares me, I went to the attractive one.

"You're Kim Seokjin? Right?" I say, then regretting that I got shy. The male just kept staring at me wide-eyed. Now that I think about it I should have asked the other guy.

"Yes, and you must be L/N Y/N? Also please, just call me Jin." His creepy wide eyes now growing into dreamy star-like ones.

I awkwardly sat down. Me, trying to avoid eye contact but Jin just kept staring at me. Eventually a waiter came and took our orders(arent u supposed to go up and order?lel).

I finally had the courage to look up and in the mans eyes. 

I mentally sigh when I see him still staring at me.

He was the first to break the long silence.

"How has your day been going so far, Y/N?"

"Oh, i-it's been good. What about you?" 

"At first it wasn't all that good but now it's amazing." Feeling weird I just awkwardly smile at him and it seems to throw him into a poorly hidden fan girling moment. 

For the next 20 minutes the same thing happened. He would say something and I would try to hold up a conversation without him acting all weird. Eventually he look at his Rolex and sighed a very sad sigh.

"It's a shame Y/N, but it looks like I'll have to go." He said while getting out money for the food we had already decided that he would pay for after he kept insisting. 

We both stood up and started to head out of the cafe. The man still ate cakes, I give him loads of respect. I waved at him and made my way to the bus stop when Jin called my name loudly.

Y/N, I'm really exited for Saturday night." His eyes were running up and down my body. Its was the fucking weirdest thing that has ever happened to me. 

"Yea-" Before i could fully respond he pulled me in a hug. Spreading his arms/hands all over my back. I was in a state of shock, I mean who in their right mind does that. 

I was about to say something but he let go and quickly ran to his car. Leaving me in a parking lot, extremely confused. The whole ride home I was just shook.