Pt. 4

A/N: kekekkeke I'm writing this on my laptop cuz I wanna feel cool so sorry if there is any grammar/spelling mistakes I'll come back later and fix it. Also I don't know how to do bold text so I'll fix that later too xx.

Later that night me and Isla decided to meet up for breakfast the next morning, to discuss some stressful matters going on in mostly my life.

I awkwardly entered the diner to see no trace of Isla.

"Great..." I mutter to myself thinking about ow long it'll take her to show up.

I sat at a table after informing the waitress that I was waiting for a friend. After waiting for what felt like forever but must have only been five minutes my ratchet friend arrived at the diner.

"Y/N!" She said in a loud voice, but not so loud that everyone in the diner looks at you. Yes. That has happened with Isla before. She trotted her tall frame over to the table you were seated.

"So... Anything happen with the party?" She excitedly squeaked out, obviously forgetting about the simple 'hello'.

I sigh before telling her, "No everything is the same like the last time you asked me, dipshit." Don't worry, I'm not some horrible friend, we do stuff like calling each other names all the time.

The pretty waitress comes over and asks us what our orders are. We both tell her what we wanted and she walked off to put them in.

"It's really a shame that you don't know anything about this dude you're going on a date with. I mean you could have at least gone with Jimin or something."

"Isla, I thought we wouldn't talk about him anymore." I say faking being sad

"And plus, he's the son of the CEO, aka the person who needed a date in the first place." I say

"Yeah, I forgot about the whole 'don't talk about exes' thing. Truthfully though you guys were a cute couple and I got so used to him being here." Isla admitted with a sad tone. Jimin was my last boyfriend, or more like my first boyfriend. And first kiss, first real date, first real love, and well he took my virginity. That's when we really got serious, but three months after we had sex, and about six months after we started dating he suddenly just broke up with me and blocked me on everything.

"I wish we were still together" I say quietly so my friend couldn't hear.

After a while more of talking and joking our food arrived at the table and we started to eat. It was all quite and peaceful, but then Isla broke it by yelling.

"I KNOW HOW YOU CAN MAKE IT LESS AWKWARD AT THE PARTY!! YOU CAN JUST ASK YOUR STEP DAD IF YOU CAN MEET THE CEO'S SON BEFORE, I BET HE'D UNDERSTAND!"

I think about it for a moment and run a scenario in my head about meeting him, whoa just whoa.

Scenario

I walked into the cute little coffee shop, mentally getting ready to meet either a worldwide handsome man, or a worldwide ugly boy. There was no in between and there were even chances of both but of course there could only one for you to spend one of your last nights in Korea with. I looked around the Paris-styled shop, my eyes fell on one of the most beautiful men you have ever seen in your life, Kim Seokjin.

End of scenario

"Ya know, that's a really good idea, I'm gonna ask Joojun" I send the old man a text asking him if I could meet Seokjin. Not more than a minute later he replied with a 'yes'.

A/N: does anyone even read this? lol.