prologue

the bitter taste of tears falling down his cheeks, as he hugged his pillow to his chest made his heart ache. this was all jack's fault. all of it.

it was his stupid beautiful curly haired best friends fault. the words that came out of his mouth all were his fault.

zach tries not to remember the words he spat at him, hugging himself tighter.

i love daniel. he told himself crying harder when he realized those words he was saying no longer held the same meaning like they used to. they belonged to someone else, who clearly didn't love zach the way he did him.

"i'm not a fag like you." jack spat, instantly regretting his words that fell from his lips. he looks at zach, who's eyes were brimmed with tears.

"get out jack." he croaks out, his heart aching. jack knew how those homophobic words effected zach. but in the moment jack didn't care, too blinded by his own insecurities and reputation to realize he had crossed the line and hurt his best friend.

____

or where zach's openly gay and jack struggles to come to terms with his sexuality, which later puts a strain on his friendship after a drunken night at a college party.

____

this is a story that i think will only be 20 chapters long maybe more. i hope you like it.

next chapter will be updated tomorrow

vote | comment | share