0.5

when jack arrived to zach's house his mother opens the door sending him a welcoming smile and pulling him in for a tight hug. the herron's were huggers, jack didn't mind though.

"zach's just upstairs," myta says picking up the papers she was working on. zach's mother was a teacher at their school, who taught freshmen math. "you staying for dinner?" she questions before jack could make his way upstairs.

jack nods. "yeah i think i might." myta nods now going back to grading the pile of papers.

zach's bedroom door was pulled shut, the sound of music echoing through the upstairs hallway. jack pushes open the door startling zach, who jumped slightly, his hand held against his chest. jack lets out a chuckle, shaking his head.

"there's a thing called knocking, try it sometimes." zach sassed grabbing his remote to turn down the volume of the tv.

"you wouldn't have heard me anyways," jack grins, flopping down on zach's bed. jack rests his head on zach's thigh, looking up at him. "what's your plans for today?" he questions, waiting for zach to answer him.

zach pretends to think, pushing jack off of him. "wanna stay in and have a movie night?" he suggests, looking at jack for his approval, jack groans, shaking his head.

"we have movie night almost every weekend." jack whines.

zach rolls his eyes, trying to think of an idea. "we could go to the movies." zach quirks an eyebrow at jack.

"let's see that new horror movie that jonah keeps talking about." jack wasn't a big fan of the horror genre but jonah for weeks had been recommending they see the movie.

"thought you hated scary movies." zach gives jack a questioning stare.

jack rolls his eyes hitting zach with a pillow. "just look up showings and be quiet." jack chuckles, softly.

time skip

the drive to the movie theatre took a while, the pair drowning out conversation with the loud music. they hadn't spoken a word about last night, apart from their texts but neither of the two mentioned it.

when they arrived to the movies the ticket line was long normally the weekends and friday were the busiest days at the movies.

"isn't corbyn working today?" zach questions. corbyn worked as a cashier at the movie theater on weekends.

jack shrugs. "i dunno."

finally the line had started to move, in the process of the line moving jack noticed a familiar face. anderson. he gulps, trying his best to stay out the elder males view. what happened at his party was a mistake and jack never wanted to see him again.

when it was their turn in line, anderson and his supposed date went to the cashier beside them, jack attempts to hide behind zach, who gave him a confused look. jack waves him off.

jack's futile attempts were poor, anderson sends him a smirk shaking his head. jack sighs, giving up.

now jack was in line waiting for his food to be ready he had ordered a bucket of popcorn and nachos as of zach's request. zach had left to go to the bathroom, leaving jack alone.

"you stalking me?" the voice of anderson chortles startling jack, who turned around towards him.

"no!" he exclaims rolling his eyes.

anderson chuckles. "chill i was just joking," anderson shakes his head. "i'm sorry about last night, we both were really drunk."

jack spins around, "can you not talk about that!" he says through gritted teeth.