o n e

Maria P.O.V

I sat down in a chair as the boys were either swimming or just eating pizza that Neymar ordered. I was bored out of my mind and well I couldnt blame David for hanging with his friends. I really need to stop thinking about him. I spent the whole time texting Sabrina and she somehow kept me company even if she wasnt here.

I feel bad if I tell Thiago I want to go back to his place when he is having fun with his team. I didnt want to ruin it for him so I stayed quiet. I got up and decide to get myself some pizza. I am dying of hunger right now and pizza well would help out a lot.

I walked over to the table and grabbed a plate. I placed two pieces in my plate and started to walk over back to my comfy chair.

"What a wondeful second date so far." I turned around and David approached me.

"Who said this was a second date?" I asked him and he pointed to himself.

"Well, there are two pieces of pizza on your plate and I just took one," He took the pizza from my plate, "SO now we are having our second date over pizza." He smile widely and I just giggled.

"Shut up and go hang with your friends." I laughed.

"They arent as fun as you are." David replied.

"Thank you?"

"So our date tomorrow will now be our third date." He stated and I just laughed.

"Its only been a day and I already been on two dates wow." I faked on sounding surprised.

"Let me give you my number." david said. I took out my phone and handed it over to him. I watched him put in his digits and hand it back to me. He then took out his phone and gave it to me. I put in my number quickly and then turned to me.

"This was an amazing second date and how are we going to end it?" David said and I got up from my seat.

"Like this." I kissed his cheek before walking back to the table with pizza and taking another slice. I turned around and David was with his friends but he took one quick look at me before sending me a wink.

I looked down at the ground blushing and went back to eating my delicious pizza.

About an hour later thiago and I left Neymar's place and went back home. I felt my phone buzz in my pocked and I had two new messages.

sabrina; baeeeeeeee.

david; i miss you already.

Well Sabrina can wait. I quickly texted David back and he didnt take long to answer.

maria; aw well i dont jk imy2.

david; of course you do.

maria; well someone is a little bit too confident.

david; gotta be.

maria; well im going to take a shower talk to you later.

I was already home and I decided to take a quick shower and then put on a tank top with sweats. I texted sabrina back.

maria; go away.

sabrina; you love me though.

maria; sadly.

sabrina; you may go build a hole and die in it now.

My conversations with her were always so hilarious to me. My phone buzzed and it was David.

david; are you out of the shower?

maria; just got out lol

At the moment my phone began ringing and it was david.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Whats cooking good looking?" David laughed and I just rolled my eyes.

"Just in bed watching a bit tv ... whats shaking bacon?"

"Just here thinking about our two wonderful dates." He laughed and I rolled my eyes event though he didnt see me.

"Cant wait for our next one." I laughed.

"Me either maybe it can have a better ending." I could feel a smirk growing onto his face probably.

"Mhm we'll see David." I teased him.

"Not complaining though and your lips were really soft when you kissed my cheek."

"Well thank you." i said proudly.

"You welcome beautiful." I started blushing when he called me beautiful.

"So how do you feel about being in a World Cup next year ?" I asked him.

"I'm so looking forward to it! I can't wait until it and he first person i want cheering for me there is you." David told me and i just smiled.

"Why me?" I asked him.

"I dont know i feel like i met you for a reason and you're like my good luck charm. The first person i want there is you." David explained.

"Thats so sweet and don't worry i am coming due to the fact that my brother is also playing in it." I reminded him.

"Oh yeah i forgot about Thiago."David chuckled.

"Well i guess i will be there so support the both of you." I told him.

"Thats amazing and are you coming to practice tomorrow ?" David asked me.

"Maybe." I answered.

"Well you should go."

"There's nothing to do there and all I'll be doing is sitting on the bench watching you guys practice. Why should I go?" I asked him.

"Because a certain someone wants to see you there."

"Mhm that certain someone is also taking me on another date later on that day." I sang.

"But that certain someone feels a whole lot better if he had the most beautiful girl sitting in that bench watching him practice."

"Well you can tell that certain someone that I will be there." I said and i kept smiling so much at the moment.

"Wow you just made that certain someone very happy." David said happily.

"I'm glad i did and you can tell that certain someone that he just made this certain girl very happy."

"He says he couldn't be any more happier."

"She says she cant wait until she sees him tomorrow."

"Well he says he cant either and goodnight beautiful."

"Goodnight David."

I laid down on my bed and couldn't keep my smile off my face.