n i n e

Maria P.O.V

"Relax, its just our first checkup to see how the baby is doing and how you are doing. Everything will be just fine," David tried to reassure me but i didnt want to hear it. For some reason I am really worried. I think its cause I have a thing for hating doctors but who doesnt?

"Maria Silva?" A nurse called out and I looked at David and he took my hand in his. We followed the nurse to a room and she told us the doctor will be here shortly. I just tried to relax myself but it clearly wasnt working out.

"Everything is probably fine and the doctor will tell us everything we need to know." David tried reassuring me but I just nodded to get him to stop talking. I love him but right now I was nervous.

My stomach wont be showing for at least a month or two but I'm going to be carrying a baby inside of me and I'm worried about it. I wish a pregnancy didnt have to last so long though. Why nine months? It couldnt be a bit shorter?

Suddendly, a woman walked in and smiled at us.

"Hello, I'm the doctor who will be attending you. I'm going to do an ultrasound." She said. She slowly lifted my shirt up and put this cold gel thing on my stomach and started to rub it. I held onto David's hand tightly and she showed us the screen and started to move the thing around.

"Do you see that small thing? Kind of shaped weird?" she pointed onto the screen.

David and me both nodded and she smiled.

"Thats your baby. Its really not seen good since youre really early in your pregnancy but in a month or two we will know the gender." She told us and David smiled happily.

"If you dont mind me asking ... is this your first pregnancy?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Okay, just to tell you but you will be having a lot of food craving, a bunch of vomiting, and probably get really moody at times." She started to explain.

"Also, when your belly starts growing you will get mad tired to even walk. Your feet will get swollen and more commonly you will just have a lot of more kicking." She added.

"I understand."cI just said and she handed me a paper towel to get the gel off of my stomach. I then stood up and we were able to leave. At the front desk we were handed some of our ultrasound pictures and we had to make another appoitment.

After that we decided to head out to eat and then go back to my brothers. The only person who knew about the pregnancy was Neymar. David ended up deciding to tell him and I was cool with it. I'm planning on telling Sabrina soon too. David also made Neymar promise to not mention anything to Sabrina and he better keep his mouth shut.

Its my job to tell her and if I dont then she'll probably be mad that I didnt tell her. I was glad she at least knew that David and me are dating. If she didnt then she will have another reason to be mad at me and I cant have that.

I remember once she brought home donuts and she called the last one and I ended up eating it. She went a whole week without talking to me. It was painful not to have anyone cook for me for a whole week.

It was worth it though since the donut was delicious.

We arrived to the resturant and luckily it wasnt full for a saturday. It was a bit empty so we didnt have long wait or anything so I was happy about that.

"What do you want the baby to be?" David asked me.

"A boy. What about you?" I questioned him.

"I want a girl actually." He smiled.

"To be honest, I'll be fine with either one." I told him and he nodded agreeing with me.

"Have you talked to Sabrina?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"Nope, not since yesterday." He said and i just nodded.

I ate my food slowly since I wasnt really in any rush to eat and we dont have to go anywhere after this so I just ate peacefully. Everything currently happening in my life I was surely not expecting to be honest. It all seemed so unreal and things were turning out to be alright. I just smiled to myself thinking about how happy i am with my life too.

Everything happening I do not regret at all. I feel as i may regret it later on in my life but until then I'm finally happy with my whole life.

We quickly payed for the check and headed to my brothers place. I was planning on telling Sabrina soon so she wouldnt get mad. If Neymar told her than I will personally murder him with my own bare hands. Im not afraid to do it too so luck wont be on his side.

Once we finally arrived I wondered if Sabrina even told Neymar about her brother Jace coming probably. I'll just ask her before I tell her about the pregnancy. I opened the door and called out to see if they were home.

Sabrina came running down quickly and I asked her immediately if she told Neymar.

"Well, not really but im not the only one keeping secrets." She sang and both David and me looked at her as if she were crazy.

"Who else is keeping secrets?" I asked her and she smirked.

"Someone is keeping a certain secre about a doctor appoitment." she said and I immeditaly looked at David about to kill him/

"NEYMAR GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE!" David screamed and we heard his footsteps running down the stairs.

"Before you kill me I thought she knew about the appoitment and thought she was upset about that but I did not mention anything else." he defended himself.

"Tell him first and I'll tell you about this appoitment." I told her and she nodded.

Well, now how if life going to turn out.